titanfall is showing its true colors

#221dj___rollPosted 2/10/2014 2:09:11 PM
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doU8Ali9nuk

This video is just bad. The gun has absolutely no recoil, high rate of fire, and the gamplay is extremely fast and chaotic. Looking more and more like MW2 and to think I was considering on getting an XB1 over a PS4 a few months back just for this game. Good thing I waited, this game is far from a system seller if you ask me. Your thoughts?

@Epic_Bear_Guy

So it's a fast paced, arcade shooter. Sorry you don't like that style, don't buy the game. That's like whining gta sucks because its open world. Or uncharted sucks because its linear. Or gears of war sucks because its not realistic. Learn the difference between bad and not for you.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#222krillensPosted 2/10/2014 2:35:19 PM
Luiz_AMN posted...
krillens posted...
Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doU8Ali9nuk

This video is just bad. The gun has absolutely no recoil, high rate of fire, and the gamplay is extremely fast and chaotic. Looking more and more like MW2 and to think I was considering on getting an XB1 over a PS4 a few months back just for this game. Good thing I waited, this game is far from a system seller if you ask me. Your thoughts?

whats wrong with fast and chaotic? and is it inconceivable, that in the future, when we have giant mechs, we have guns with no-recoil technology?

im not a titanfall fanboy.. i actually think it will suck, but this thread is stupid.

Are you saying that... in a future where people are able to use a mecha... a gun with.. no-recoil is possible? WOW.... i mean.. just... WOW.

i am saying that its a sci fi shooter that takes place in the future. people used to think the world was flat and there were witches that needed to be burned alive. yes i know basic physics. i am not saying these guns are magic, i am saying in this sci fi world, technology to eliminate recoil is perceivable.
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#223Team_NinjaPosted 2/10/2014 2:37:55 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doU8Ali9nuk

@Epic_Bear_Guy

So it's a fast paced, arcade shooter. Sorry you don't like that style, don't buy the game. That's like whining gta sucks because its open world. Or uncharted sucks because its linear. Or gears of war sucks because its not realistic. Learn the difference between bad and not for you.

TC wants matrix slow shooting.
#224HeracylostPosted 2/10/2014 2:58:04 PM
Just another pew-pew shooter. Who cares, unless you're one of "those" guys.
#225knightimexPosted 2/10/2014 5:29:28 PM
They guy who usually says that kbm is better than controller is the same guy who gets his ass kicked every time he plays against someone else with a controller.

Every time.
---
X from the Y simulator meme.
I will create.
#226Skill4ReelPosted 2/10/2014 5:34:17 PM
Wait. I come back to this topic and it has somehow evolved into a PC versus console input device debate. How did that happen? Actually, how does this seem to happen in any topic about a FPS?
#227MastaMugenPosted 2/10/2014 6:47:39 PM
Skill4Reel posted...
Wait. I come back to this topic and it has somehow evolved into a PC versus console input device debate. How did that happen? Actually, how does this seem to happen in any topic about a FPS?

Dude i just came back to this forum after a week or so realized EVERY topic evolve's into a console and pc war. It's either "PC master race yea!" as if saying "PC master race" makes you sound/look cool or "Hur Durr 1080p, gameplay doesn't matter derp s*** ". lol i swear i have no idea why i come to this forum...

Real quick to you "PC master race" guys pleaseeeee i beg you, pull out your phone and record you telling the average non-gamer at work/school that you are a member of said race and post their reactions here. I could use a laugh tonight. thanks.
---
3DS FC. 1607-3418-3236
#228CaIiber345Posted 2/10/2014 7:00:39 PM
CapwnD posted...
The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything.

This made me happy.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 10
#229HeracylostPosted 2/10/2014 7:02:57 PM
Yeah I prefer mouse and keyboard on a FPS. Been that way since Wolfenstein 3D. Well it was Keyboard only back then. Same with Elder Scrolls.
Just got useto it.
#230RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/10/2014 7:08:57 PM
lilj812 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
chrish909 posted...
Why do you think anyone cares about what console you are going to buy?

Are like 7 years old?

You need to learn how to put sentences together properly. The irony lol.

Seriously bro, wha was going through your mind when you made this topic? This isnt a blog site. When I read a topic like this I start to wonder why I even come here. People come here to discuss the console and games, not to see what console mr bear is buying and why. Also theres nothing ironic, you should look up what it means.

This is a troll topic if I ever saw one.

I don't know why you're here either. You can leave the thread.

Why not play your Xbox one?

I don't think this is a troll thread. It's about one of the biggest games being released on this console and forming an opinion about it.

Or you could get off the XB1 board and go play your PS4....
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!