Love it or hate it, Titanfall is definitely a system seller.

#41CallOfDookiePosted 2/10/2014 11:50:40 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
Meh! After seeing some of the new footage I'm completely off the hype train. I guess there's no reason for me to pick up a Xbox Juan anymore.

so when did you say you were going to buy the Xbox One? and you know, a time you said it where you didn't immediately follow the statement with another saying how you now wouldn't buy it because of some new bad news that swayed you away from it...

Que?
#42pwnater777Posted 2/10/2014 11:50:59 AM
It's not a "system seller", because I could just as easily buy it for my Xbox 360. But I won't, because it's just a tiny, MP-only source engine CoD clone with mechs.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#43SonyPonyTonyPosted 2/10/2014 12:32:21 PM
pwnater777 posted...
It's not a "system seller", because I could just as easily buy it for my Xbox 360. But I won't, because it's just a tiny, MP-only source engine CoD clone with mechs.

That's not enough reassurance guy. Titanfall has very high preorder numbers and you remember how much that means to the pony herd!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#44Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 2/10/2014 12:39:22 PM
langystar posted...
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
A famous Admiral Ackbar quote springs to mind when reading TC's post...

"You can see here, the Death Star orbiting the forest moon of Endor. Although, the weapon systems on this Death Star or not yet operational, the Death Star does have a strong defense mechanism. It is protected by an energy shield which is generated from the nearby forest moon of Endor."

???

What if he meant "The Shield is down! Commence attack on the Death star's main reactor. "

Touche'.

But we all know what quote he wasn't referring to...

"General... Madine."
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#45pwnater777Posted 2/10/2014 1:04:57 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
pwnater777 posted...

That's not enough reassurance guy. Titanfall has very high preorder numbers and you remember how much that means to the pony herd!

So pre-order numbers mean that a game is guaranteed to be better on one system than another? I mean, it's not like it'd take many people to fill one lobby anyways.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#46unclekoolaid73Posted 2/10/2014 1:12:34 PM
I have an XBOX ONE and im not even buying Titanfall. Doesn't look like a game i'd play, kind of boring running around in a circle and shooting each other, been there done that and im over it.

Im betting this makes xbots furious and pleases the sony ponies.
#47DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/10/2014 1:58:33 PM
It's not a system seller.

Source: Xbone last in sales
---
Stay on topic. The topic is not me.
Troll elsewhere.
#48BSerenityPosted 2/10/2014 2:02:59 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Last time I seen numbers which came from lolvgchartz (I believe). It was only at like around 300k. That isn't screaming high pre order numbers for the amount of XBO are out there. The game is going to sell well ,but it isn't a system seller by any means.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#49Cornbread4lifePosted 2/10/2014 2:16:07 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
It's not a system seller.

Source: Xbone last in sales

That's gonna need some clarification...are you from the future?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#50darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 3:51:59 PM
SonyPony posted...
darealest47 posted...
SonyPony posted...
Not sure how you can call it a system seller when it will also be available on PC and 360.

Lol what? Only shooter pc nerds play are team fail 2 and Battlefail 3/4
Lol any anybody getting the inferior 360 version that been pushed back too
Use your gamer sense man

Confirmed troll

Someone's mad they can't play Titanfall lol
I would be too if I only had a ps4 or a crappy pc
I can't wait to join the millions of Titanfall fanatics on the definitive console and have fun on the all in one Xbox one
Haha it rhymes
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec