Dev Explains Xbox One 1080p Struggles, Says PS4 "More Of A Gaming Machine"

#11DamnEvilDogPosted 2/10/2014 11:43:12 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
"There is good news for Xbox One owners, in that Bolcato expects things to improve on the Xbox One."

"[Microsoft] are releasing a new SDK thatís much faster and we will be comfortably running at 1080p on Xbox One."

"We were worried six months ago and we are not anymore, itís got better and they are quite comparable machines," said Blocato."

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2275103/dev_explains_xbox_one_1080p_struggles_says_ps4_more_of_a_gaming_machine.html

Gonna mark this because it need to be deleted for being reposted again, also you are misleading people by not disclosing the dev or game.
#12HypnoCoosh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:44:49 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...
"There is good news for Xbox One owners, in that Bolcato expects things to improve on the Xbox One."

"[Microsoft] are releasing a new SDK thatís much faster and we will be comfortably running at 1080p on Xbox One."

"We were worried six months ago and we are not anymore, itís got better and they are quite comparable machines," said Blocato."

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2275103/dev_explains_xbox_one_1080p_struggles_says_ps4_more_of_a_gaming_machine.html

Gonna mark this because it need to be deleted for being reposted again, also you are misleading people by not disclosing the dev or game.

Article was from 2/10/14 - Source was included. Mark it I don't care, it was a positive article about the xbone if you don't see that your sad.
---
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal" ~ Aristotle ~
#13MrImpatient35Posted 2/10/2014 12:32:48 PM
New SDK? Is he talking about the white Xbox One without a bluray drive? I want the new SDK he's talking about, but not if it doesn't come with a bluray drive.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#14Kosmo240985Posted 2/10/2014 12:42:55 PM(edited)
MrImpatient35 posted...
New SDK? Is he talking about the white Xbox One without a bluray drive? I want the new SDK he's talking about, but not if it doesn't come with a bluray drive.

Sdk means software development kit. It has nothing to do with a new xbox. It's just a software update to the development kit that will allow developers to utilize more of the Xbox resources in an easier way.

---
GT: Kozzie85
#15archibald3Posted 2/10/2014 1:26:10 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

Wow i wouldn`t bother announcing for everyone to see how petty you are.
#16archibald3Posted 2/10/2014 1:32:14 PM
Is anyone else a little astonished just how backwards its got around here ? If an article says good things about the Xbox or that the gap might be closed performance wise from a credible source Its "old news" in a couple of days and trolls are wanting the topic modded. If there`s some article that states a "rumour" from some obscure website that casts the Xbox One in a negative light it gets posted and discussed 5-10 times. You know whats ironic ? If they keep this up they`re actually going to turn the Xbox One into an underdog and all this hate is going to have the opposite effect they`re intending. Its already happening around the internet a little already. People are getting sick of them.
#17XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/10/2014 1:36:05 PM
It's extremely pathetic how much stock you people put into this BS. You must lead the most depressing lives.

This was know from the start, xbox one (all in one) system is how the lame exec from MS put it. If you want a strictly gaming system and don't want the extra stuff than buy a PS4. I understand common sense is hard to come by around here, but at least try.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#18dj___rollPosted 2/10/2014 1:47:52 PM
Quote:mikel93 posted...
We already know that Xbox One is harder to develop for, so what's the point in continuing this?

It gives posters like Rebel something to do with their epic lives.

@Ellesarien

You too since you post in all the same topics, no?
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#19Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/10/2014 1:54:57 PM
archibald3 posted...
Is anyone else a little astonished just how backwards its got around here ? If an article says good things about the Xbox or that the gap might be closed performance wise from a credible source Its "old news" in a couple of days and trolls are wanting the topic modded. If there`s some article that states a "rumour" from some obscure website that casts the Xbox One in a negative light it gets posted and discussed 5-10 times. You know whats ironic ? If they keep this up they`re actually going to turn the Xbox One into an underdog and all this hate is going to have the opposite effect they`re intending. Its already happening around the internet a little already. People are getting sick of them.

when was the xbox not the underdog? thats not a jab at anything it's still the new kid on the block and up against two consoles that both had larger userbases the previous gen
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#20BenstamaniaPosted 2/10/2014 1:56:07 PM
HypnoCoosh posted...
Doesn't matter anyhow.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1450766_10151738222843603_915465834_n.jpg

This is BS.. You can tell the difference in the picture, lol. I enjoy the heck out of my Xbox One and my PS4...but you CAN tell a difference between 1080 and 720 on TV's larger than 32.

32 and under? Not so much..But OVER 32? Yes.