Dev Explains Xbox One 1080p Struggles, Says PS4 "More Of A Gaming Machine"

#31KAMMYqueenPosted 2/10/2014 2:57:14 PM
It's funny the so call "Gaming Machine" have no games
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.
#32SonyPonyTonyPosted 2/10/2014 3:02:29 PM
CapwnD posted...
iSkadoosh forgot to use his alt.

lol, I thought that might be the reason!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#33RaRitsujunPosted 2/10/2014 4:04:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34mokmuudPosted 2/10/2014 4:46:44 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...

About 30 or so titles right now. Try harder.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#35DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/10/2014 5:37:12 PM
Ellesarien posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
dj___roll posted...
Quote:mikel93 posted...
We already know that Xbox One is harder to develop for, so what's the point in continuing this?

It gives posters like Rebel something to do with their epic lives.

@Ellesarien

You too since you post in all the same topics, no?

But his cause is a noble one.

Hehe...my feelings are sorely hurt to have gotten under the skin of two known trolls.

Sorry if you don't like the reality of what it really means to troll a message board of a product you have no desire to purchase 24/7.

I'm a known troll? I have no desire to purchase an xbone? I'm on here 24/7?

Brah, you should write my biography.
---
Stay on topic. The topic is not me.
Troll elsewhere.
#36Mindwipe77Posted 2/10/2014 6:08:15 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...

hasn't learned the difference between no games and no games that they like personally
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#37Ryan-06Posted 2/10/2014 6:53:51 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Come on! Old news.

Xbox Defense Force aside, we're all here to watch this train wreck.

where's the wreck.
---
Power of da Cloud confirmed, see the difference: http://youtu.be/UzuT0uA9snE
http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#38pwnater777Posted 2/10/2014 6:56:08 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...

Knack / Killzone: Shadow Fall / Outlast / Flower / Flow / Trine 2 / Warframe / Don't Starve / DC Universe Online / Pinball Arcade / Zen Pinball 2 / Blacklight: Retribution / Doki Doki Universe / Contrast / Escape Plan / Resogun / Sound Shapes / Super Motherload / Tiny Brains / War Thunder / Madden 25 / FIFA 14 / NBA 2K14 / NBA LIVE 14 / Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition / Call of Duty: Ghosts / Battlefield 4 / Need for Speed: Rivals / LEGO Marvel Superheroes / Skylanders / Assassin's Creed IV / (unfortunately have to include) Angry Birds Star Wars / Injustice: Gods Among Us

How many times do I need to copy/paste this for you ignorant people?
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#39archibald3Posted 2/10/2014 8:40:43 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Ellesarien posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
dj___roll posted...
Quote:mikel93 posted...
We already know that Xbox One is harder to develop for, so what's the point in continuing this?

It gives posters like Rebel something to do with their epic lives.

@Ellesarien

You too since you post in all the same topics, no?

But his cause is a noble one.

Hehe...my feelings are sorely hurt to have gotten under the skin of two known trolls.

Sorry if you don't like the reality of what it really means to troll a message board of a product you have no desire to purchase 24/7.

I'm a known troll? I have no desire to purchase an xbone? I'm on here 24/7?

Brah, you should write my biography.

Your nothing but a lowly troll who wastes his time on a video game message board . It`s not the bottom of the barrel , it`s the stuff stuck on the bottom of the barrel. You think calling someone "brah" negates who the person is who is really engaged in the absurdly childish behavior . A bully in the day to day world that we all encounter from time to time is really considered one of the most loathsome , pathetic human beings we have to occasionally deal with. When it`s online it`s just about as low as it can get because the anonymous nature makes it particularly pointless and cowardly. If it makes you happy to engage in such behavior that is your perogative but don`t kid yourself that anyone is fooled by the sarcastic , nonchalant demeanor . The behavior itself belies the inherent insecurity. It`s the same mask worn by every powerless , lonely kid on here trolling daily.
#40Fire_Fist07Posted 2/10/2014 9:05:47 PM
pwnater777 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

Knack / Killzone: Shadow Fall / Outlast / Flower / Flow / Trine 2 / Warframe / Don't Starve / DC Universe Online / Pinball Arcade / Zen Pinball 2 / Blacklight: Retribution / Doki Doki Universe / Contrast / Escape Plan / Resogun / Sound Shapes / Super Motherload / Tiny Brains / War Thunder / Madden 25 / FIFA 14 / NBA 2K14 / NBA LIVE 14 / Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition / Call of Duty: Ghosts / Battlefield 4 / Need for Speed: Rivals / LEGO Marvel Superheroes / Skylanders / Assassin's Creed IV / (unfortunately have to include) Angry Birds Star Wars / Injustice: Gods Among Us

How many times do I need to copy/paste this for you ignorant people?

I love you.
---
"I will make Whitebeard the King" - Portgas D. Ace