something as simple as Xbox. system update is a event

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 2/10/2014 2:24:06 PM
I seriously can't wait our system is going to become more stable with added features more easier UI I seriously can't wait so awesome

I love my xbox one yeah it's a little expensive but its getting better over time with great games and media services

now bring on Rayman legends . thief. Titanfall and I can't believe I'm saying this Metal Gear Solid
---
GamerTag HantedBlueMoon PSN LoveDragons1985 Love Xbox One and PS4
#2kennyynnooPosted 2/10/2014 2:30:24 PM
I just want the ability to listen to my music or xbox music in game without snapping, if they don't update that I could care less. I don't chat or anything due to my gaming situation(kids in bed have to use headphones).
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#3MRL3G3NDPosted 2/10/2014 2:47:13 PM
mee too I have my excitement reserved...don't think they are doing us a favor by fixing their system

My main concerns are the party system not working...and custom soundtracks completely removed.

Secondly the clunky system that is achievments...it isn't a game stopper but it is a pain...

I hate they way they are touting stuff that should have been there since day 1 as a BONUS

but I have a good feeling they left out custom soundtracks to throw xbox music some business...it's sad when you have to try to force people to buy a product...t hat should tell you right there it really sucks
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#4Special-EddPosted 2/10/2014 2:51:14 PM
It will definitely be nice to see how much battery is left in the controller. Would be nice if there was also a warning when the controller was low.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#5kennyynnooPosted 2/10/2014 2:52:19 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
mee too I have my excitement reserved...don't think they are doing us a favor by fixing their system

My main concerns are the party system not working...and custom soundtracks completely removed.

Secondly the clunky system that is achievments...it isn't a game stopper but it is a pain...

I hate they way they are touting stuff that should have been there since day 1 as a BONUS

but I have a good feeling they left out custom soundtracks to throw xbox music some business...it's sad when you have to try to force people to buy a product...t hat should tell you right there it really sucks

I free trialed xbox music, the fact that I had to snap sucked and I cancel renewal. Snapping did not sell that at all.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#6BoneRevolutionPosted 2/10/2014 2:52:20 PM
haha someone's excited.. :)
#7TrickyPonyPosted 2/10/2014 3:04:53 PM
I usually don't look forward to updates, more often than not I like what I'm used to and resist the changes because it's usually them telling me "this is for the better."

In this instance I'm looking forward to the update
#8MurryEB_Alt1Posted 2/10/2014 3:19:16 PM
Well its sort of an event because it is a big deal with as many features that were waiting for, but the 360 was always a big deal since it was bi yearly updates that changed A LOT with almost each one, so expect xbox one updates to always be a big deal too.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#9johannlloyd1Posted 2/14/2014 7:55:01 PM
The system is new with few games, apps and updates coming out. We take what we can get :)
---
Gt mwdude1
#10aheroafakePosted 2/14/2014 8:06:58 PM
All I want is the ability to rip music to the HDD and custom soundtracks. Every time I turned my Xbox 360 on, I literally started playing custom soundtracks. Besides playing games, custom soundtracks was the Xbox 360's second most used feature by me..
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |