What do you do with a Kinect? (Mega64 video)

#1UtterMoonPosted 2/10/2014 6:41:08 PM(edited)
And a truer question has never been asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbNoMecUSs

** Yeah...I don't know how I forgot to put the link.
#2Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/10/2014 6:40:20 PM
this topic seems to be missing something.
#3pwnater777Posted 2/10/2014 6:53:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4NettoSaitoPosted 2/10/2014 8:20:59 PM
I found it to be funny lol, just because it showed how MS has been messing up lately. I like how they go to make a video at the end with Windows 8. That's the moment when you realize, you have no idea what the heck to do with the OS. Really its no wonder that MS is wanting to get Windows 9 out so soon. I mean, in theory Windows 8 could have been a good idea, but the whole separating Metro from the Desktop was one of the stupidest things they could have done. Should have had the desktop, and then have a "metro" mode where your programs just went into the tile view.... But nope, they decided to start using "metro language" instead. Had to make everything different.
---
PSN/XBL/NN - NettoSaito | 3DS - [1203-9218-7780]
Netto's Game Room - News, Reviews, Forums, and More - http://www.nettosgameroom.com
#5ILikeGamesManPosted 2/10/2014 8:21:00 PM
Mega64 sure know how to run a joke into the ground. I have to admit, a few of their videos have made me smile from time to time but the rest are just plain awful. That scene where he was overacting as the MS employee was so painful to watch that I ended up closing it. I think they can be funny from time to time, but they can be extremely annoying.

Also, the whole Kinect joke is such low hanging fruit now. Its like people have been talking and joking about that forever. The system has been out for three or so months, think of something new.
#6snowboard340Posted 2/10/2014 9:02:35 PM
They should stick to their live action versions of games. That's what they do best
#7jamieyello0Posted 2/10/2014 9:29:46 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Mega64 sure know how to run a joke into the ground. I have to admit, a few of their videos have made me smile from time to time but the rest are just plain awful. That scene where he was overacting as the MS employee was so painful to watch that I ended up closing it. I think they can be funny from time to time, but they can be extremely annoying.

Also, the whole Kinect joke is such low hanging fruit now. Its like people have been talking and joking about that forever. The system has been out for three or so months, think of something new.

Go watch one new Smosh video and tell me this video has bad overkilled acting.
---
I impulsively closed my main account. I have no regrets.
#8StealthyVlad101Posted 2/11/2014 2:06:32 AM
jamieyello0 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

Go watch one new Smosh video and tell me this video has bad overkilled acting.

They both can have bad overkilled acting, and they do.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#9Rainy_David1Posted 2/11/2014 2:20:05 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

This one is a reposting on their YouTube channel. It was posted first on GameTrailers around the time the Xbox One came out, so it was more relevant during the original release.