Who's not sleeping tonight waiting for the titanfall beta email

#11Reece504Posted 2/10/2014 11:39:02 PM
Hmmmm check mines and got warface beta :)
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#12Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:39:03 PM
MastaMugen posted...
There was a twitter post a while back saying it's not just a pre-order thing. I'm curious of the other way/way's.

Yeah it's not...but the twitter that came today...someone asked was everyone who preordered getting in he said...we tried to get them all in but we weren't able to
#13XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/10/2014 11:42:19 PM
I just wish they would announce something soon. We're only a month out from the games release. I really want this game to run smooth. Hoping the beta helps.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#14archibald3Posted 2/10/2014 11:42:28 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
My beta email just came. :/ I deleted it though. Not very interested in titanfall tbh. I hope you guys can get in though!

lol
#15Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:45:26 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
I just wish they would announce something soon. We're only a month out from the games release. I really want this game to run smooth. Hoping the beta helps.

I was in the alpha...it was pretty smooth in that build..,there were a few glitches here and there but it actually was...I really have high hopes for this game after playing it..I'm just nervous I want ppl to love it as much as I did u know
#16Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:46:19 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Oh my bad I meant to say the announcement for the beta is today it was confirmed on twitter
#17XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/11/2014 12:00:05 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I was in the alpha...it was pretty smooth in that build..,there were a few glitches here and there but it actually was...I really have high hopes for this game after playing it..I'm just nervous I want ppl to love it as much as I did u know

I hear ya, were the bots implemented in the alpha any? Just curios how that worked.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#18Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 12:20:08 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I hear ya, were the bots implemented in the alpha any? Just curios how that worked.

Yeah they were there...but before u asked...u have to experience it for ur self...some love it some hate it but both have loved the game
#19XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/11/2014 12:22:14 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Yeah they were there...but before u asked...u have to experience it for ur self...some love it some hate it but both have loved the game

I don't think it will bother me, hopefully there is a mode without it so it doesn't matter regardless.
---
#20Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 12:26:22 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I don't think it will bother me, hopefully there is a mode without it so it doesn't matter regardless.

Well I actually like them...but I'm more of a kill anything that moves type of guy...IMO there really there for you to reach achievements like u would do in a single player...I was able to level up all my guns because in order to recieve the attachment u would have to kill like 100 grunts....but they really don't help with speeding up ur countdown or anything...it says they do but u won't be able to notice it