So party chat isn't as important to fix than a battery indicator?

#1XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/10/2014 10:40:05 PM
Guess party chat doesn't matter til Titanfall. Gotta some I'm getting pretty frustrated with MS at this point.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#2BSerenityPosted 2/10/2014 10:42:39 PM
Would think an indicator is rather simple compared to the voice chat. Maybe that is their thinking.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#3Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/10/2014 10:49:29 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Guess party chat doesn't matter til Titanfall. Gotta some I'm getting pretty frustrated with MS at this point.
looking at a calendar, and i have to say that 3 weeks doesn't seem that far away. maybe i'm getting old.
#4Lawboy2Posted 2/10/2014 10:50:07 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

What are u talking about they are like two weeks apart....also u don't know what is coming in this update...get a life
#5XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:07:42 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

What are u talking about they are like two weeks apart....also u don't know what is coming in this update...get a life

Point is if Titanfall wasn't coming out the 11th it wouldn't be getting done then. And the update tomorrow is listed on multiple places and what it includes. Funny thing is the beta is coming and were still going to have to deal with the garbage party chat function.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#6Lawboy2Posted 2/10/2014 11:16:31 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

Point is if Titanfall wasn't coming out the 11th it wouldn't be getting done then. And the update tomorrow is listed on multiple places and what it includes. Funny thing is the beta is coming and were still going to have to deal with the garbage party chat function.

First off...post a link to an official Microsoft statement from Microsoft...if u would have looked most sites say what they know and that there is more that they don't know...Microsoft doesn't even know when the update comes out
Second..the update is in march not on the 11th that's when titanfall comes out...and it is more to make sure that the online servers are stable for the influx of players trying to get on at the same time...the update that is supposed to be today is going to be huge....u don't know what's in the update...the party chat issues they may be talking about for the second update could be things like lag when someone enters the party not actually inviting ppl to a party
Finally who gets mad because the updates are two weeks apart...maybe u should have done the updates so they would have been done the right way...instead of being happy Microsoft listened to ur complaining u want to complain some more about trivial things
#7XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:24:48 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

First off...post a link to an official Microsoft statement from Microsoft...if u would have looked most sites say what they know and that there is more that they don't know...Microsoft doesn't even know when the update comes out
Second..the update is in march not on the 11th that's when titanfall comes out...and it is more to make sure that the online servers are stable for the influx of players trying to get on at the same time...the update that is supposed to be today is going to be huge....u don't know what's in the update...the party chat issues they may be talking about for the second update could be things like lag when someone enters the party not actually inviting ppl to a party
Finally who gets mad because the updates are two weeks apart...maybe u should have done the updates so they would have been done the right way...instead of being happy Microsoft listened to ur complaining u want to complain some more about trivial things

LMAO! Simmer down my friend. It's funny how fast you people attack when someone posts even something remotely negative. We'll see come tomorrow. Did you buy you're console at launch? We've been dealing with it for almost 3 months on top of my broken disk reader. And the update comes out tomorrow no exact time but tomorrow.

Five hundred dollars later, and a repaid console later I'll complain all I want at this point.
---
#8Lawboy2Posted 2/10/2014 11:30:15 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

LMAO! Simmer down my friend. It's funny how fast you people attack when someone posts even something remotely negative. We'll see come tomorrow. Did you buy you're console at launch? We've been dealing with it for almost 3 months on top of my broken disk reader. And the update comes out tomorrow no exact time but tomorrow.

Five hundred dollars later, and a repaid console later I'll complain all I want at this point.

I'm not attacking u because ur upset about the state the xbox is in....I'm just saying u r complaing about things that are trivial....it gets frustrating ppl tend to find anything to complain about....I'm anxious to for the update...I've had my xbox one since November...I didn't start playing it till after my finals so you have a couple of weeks on me but trust me I do understand...I'm in a clan on COD and I can see two different things they need to fix with party chat...the ability to inv ppl into the party, which takes forever and lag when ur in a game and someone joins ur party, also cross party chat I believe the first and third things will be fixed tomorrow and the second thing will be fixed in the begin inning of march....I may be wrong but if just hope they are all fixed
#9Neutron15Posted 2/10/2014 11:35:00 PM
Stand by for "Titanfall" update lol
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#10XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:39:53 PM
I hear ya, it's pretty bad when you're frustrated before you even play the game. I've got COD and Battlefield both and it takes longer getting a team together than playing a match.
---