So party chat isn't as important to fix than a battery indicator?

#11Lawboy2Posted 2/10/2014 10:43:18 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
I hear ya, it's pretty bad when you're frustrated before you even play the game. I've got COD and Battlefield both and it takes longer getting a team together than playing a match.

Yeah I had BF....I think that was more of an issue of how BF tried to do their inv system which I'm praying respawn doesn't do....Cod does a better job but things like "xbox go to party" or trying to see someone's gamer profile takes extremely to long and is not as easy as it used to be....I understand though I am happy it's not the same because this is suppose to be next gen after all but they need to find away for it to be different but better
#12SunDevil77Posted 2/10/2014 10:45:16 PM
When did they say that the battery indicator is more important?
Reformatting the entire part chat system is probably a longer task then adding the battery indicator.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#13Millertime660Posted 2/10/2014 10:49:14 PM
nice try TC! haha
#14XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:56:09 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
I hear ya, it's pretty bad when you're frustrated before you even play the game. I've got COD and Battlefield both and it takes longer getting a team together than playing a match.

Yeah I had BF....I think that was more of an issue of how BF tried to do their inv system which I'm praying respawn doesn't do....Cod does a better job but things like "xbox go to party" or trying to see someone's gamer profile takes extremely to long and is not as easy as it used to be....I understand though I am happy it's not the same because this is suppose to be next gen after all but they need to find away for it to be different but better

I guess that's my biggest problem, it was so smooth on the 360'and I miss that. But I agree it's supposed to be different but when it worked so well how do you improve on something that in my eyes was perfect.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#15XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:57:46 PM
What's you're tag lawboy, seems like we have the same enthusiasm for TF, definitely have to play sometime when it's out.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#16Lawboy2Posted 2/10/2014 10:57:58 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

I guess that's my biggest problem, it was so smooth on the 360'and I miss that. But I agree it's supposed to be different but when it worked so well how do you improve on something that in my eyes was perfect.

Yeah they've got there work cut out for them...think about the xbox 360 controller...it took them billions of dollars to improve the controller and it still is extremely similar...I personally like the new controller after trying the 360 out again
#17Lawboy2Posted 2/10/2014 10:59:34 PM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
What's you're tag lawboy, seems like we have the same enthusiasm for TF, definitely have to play sometime when it's out.

D4 L1f3 4 Dr3

Yeah add me...I can guarantee I'll be on titanfall when it releases...also have a clan for destiny and the division if u would like to play those as well
#18ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/10/2014 10:59:52 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
When did they say that the battery indicator is more important?
Reformatting the entire part chat system is probably a longer task then adding the battery indicator.

---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#19dnmtPosted 2/10/2014 11:01:07 PM
BSerenity posted...
Would think an indicator is rather simple compared to the voice chat. Maybe that is their thinking.

I'm thinking these are both things that should've been included at launch, lol.
#20XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:01:23 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

D4 L1f3 4 Dr3

Yeah add me...I can guarantee I'll be on titanfall when it releases...also have a clan for destiny and the division if u would like to play those as well

Definitely, I've got all three paid off. Three of my most anticipated right now. Mine is xxxrice wvxxx
---