Soon gamers will buying most of their game via DLC...

#11Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 5:30:30 AM(edited)
bob15x posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Thanks guys for supporting the developers when they take any marketing approach. DLC is the way of the future, paying for content that's already on the disc because the developers want extra money? I think it's a win win. Developers/ Publishers get more of a profit and consumers get, well... ah yeah!

oh shut the hell up

Hahaha, does the truth hurt?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#12catzrul2002Posted 2/11/2014 5:44:34 AM
Wow, even the Xbox fanboys are turning on each other...

DLC was a good idea to extend extra life into a game, but it very quickly turned into a money printing rip-off.

I like to have complete games, I like to have every feature, character, costume and mode accessable from just playing the game. it's a shame DLC has turned into a plague.
---
The secret to the meaning of life is... Hey, Big Zam!
#13bob15xPosted 2/11/2014 8:03:32 AM
Jedi454 posted...
bob15x posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Thanks guys for supporting the developers when they take any marketing approach. DLC is the way of the future, paying for content that's already on the disc because the developers want extra money? I think it's a win win. Developers/ Publishers get more of a profit and consumers get, well... ah yeah!

oh shut the hell up

Hahaha, does the truth hurt?

its not truth. You are making it sound like all dlc is on discs already and ever publisher is out to screw you. DLC is an amazing thing when done right. Skyrim, Fallout, Borderlands 2. The ones that seem to be really gouging with dlc are the japanese companies.
Some prices need to be lowered, sure, but dlc isn't inherently bad.