Xbone struggling in today's poll.

#1JiZamezPosted 2/11/2014 1:39:37 AM
Think by the end of the year that the Wii U will work it's way back up in sales? May be a hard road ahead once Mario Kart/Smash Bros. gets released.
#2dnmtPosted 2/11/2014 1:41:58 AM(edited)
Clearly GameFAQs is overrun by Sony fanboys and today's poll does not reflect in any way, shape or form on the qualities or popularity of the amazing Xbox One All-In-One Entertainment System by Microsoft. Jump in.
#3DamnEvilDogPosted 2/11/2014 1:47:37 AM
dnmt posted...
Clearly GameFAQs is overrun by Sony fanboys and today's poll does not reflect in any way, shape or form on the qualities or popularity of the amazing Xbox One All-In-One Entertainment System by Microsoft. Jump in.

Not surprised your here in this topic, not at all.

Gamefaqs is mainly a Sony/Nintendo place, of course Xbox One is struggling.
#4dnmtPosted 2/11/2014 1:50:54 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
dnmt posted...

1. *you're

2. I would venture to say THE WORLD is mainly a Sony/Nintendo place.
#5181stCommanderPosted 2/11/2014 2:02:19 AM
dnmt posted...

Slow down with the denial, the Xbone has lost in every poll everywhere.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#6DamnEvilDogPosted 2/11/2014 2:25:17 AM
dnmt posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
dnmt posted...

1. *you're

"Your" opinion about the world is broken.

GameFAQS has always been more used by Nintendo and Sony users (more Nintendo fans then anything)

"Your" correcting my post by the way is funny, the only real funny thing I have ever seen you post.
#7dnmtPosted 2/11/2014 2:27:45 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
dnmt posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
dnmt posted...

1. *you're

"Your" opinion about the world is broken.

GameFAQS has always been more used by Nintendo and Sony users (more Nintendo fans then anything)

"Your" correcting my post by the way is funny, the only real funny thing I have ever seen you post.

1. *than

2. lol
#8BeefEasterPosted 2/11/2014 2:36:45 AM
how long is this "*insert gaming related website here* is full of sony/nintendo fanboys" excuse going to hold credence?

there must be a reason why so many people are sony and nintendo fans
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#9SigmaLongshotPosted 2/11/2014 2:40:32 AM
Stop fighting each other!

The real enemy is Zowie.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#10RaRitsujunPosted 2/11/2014 2:45:52 AM
181stCommander posted...
dnmt posted...

Slow down with the denial, the Xbone has lost in every poll everywhere.

So true.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.