Xbone struggling in today's poll.

#81OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/11/2014 10:36:22 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Oh boy. Got a lot of depressed Sony trolls to bite on that last post. I win.

And I play GameFAQs: Ignore and Destroy Trolls -- At Work Edition.

When I go home, I play my game console -- Xbox One.

Shouldn't you be doing your job then, Mr. TBONE? o.o Does your employer approve of you doing damage control for the xbone whilst on the clock?

Funny you bring that up because my boss is a HUGE xbox fan, and he pays me to do this. I'm actually a Sony/PC fan myself, but the money is good. Okay, so I work for my dad in the basement. I'm very heavy and lethargic so I don't get out much. But I order all my games and they drop down a mail slot, down a shoot, through a de-boxer, and the game slides right into my PS4 and my Master Race PC. Quite a sight to see. Side note: I love mac and cheese.

Ah, I see. o.o Well, whatever makes you feel fulfilled. Just please remember to turn yourself over every once in awhile to help with blood circulation.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#82leelee3105Posted 2/11/2014 10:48:20 AM
BeefEaster posted...
how long is this "*insert gaming related website here* is full of sony/nintendo fanboys" excuse going to hold credence?

there must be a reason why so many people are sony and nintendo fans

well probably for at least as long as xbox keeps breaking sales records, having way better games, and just being better
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#83DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/11/2014 10:49:57 AM
leelee3105 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
how long is this "*insert gaming related website here* is full of sony/nintendo fanboys" excuse going to hold credence?

well probably for at least as long as xbox keeps breaking sales records, having way better games, and just being better

Except for less sales, worse reviews, and worse hardware, yeah, totally.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
#84BeefEasterPosted 2/11/2014 10:54:47 AM
leelee3105 posted...
BeefEaster posted...

how does that pertain at all to what I said?
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#85regsantotomasPosted 2/11/2014 11:00:17 AM
Yes, the polls on GameFAQs have been spot on as a prognostication tool.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#86iceltPosted 2/11/2014 12:28:37 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Oh boy. Got a lot of depressed Sony trolls to bite on that last post. I win.

And I play GameFAQs: Ignore and Destroy Trolls -- At Work Edition.

When I go home, I play my game console -- Xbox One.

Lil tbone is one tough keyboard jockey!
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#87Sevi_neyPosted 2/11/2014 2:16:13 PM
Moderate Harder.

Xbox One is losing to Wii U in today's poll.

Wii U is already recognized as a colossal failure.

Do do the math, children.

Pull Xbox before you start losing money, adults.
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#88darkstar4221Posted 2/11/2014 3:09:53 PM(edited)
kilaude posted...
dnmt posted...
Holy Christ people just do not get sarcasm around here.

I got it dnmt. Just actually surprised some people in here are quite slow.

The people who are slow (such as yourself and dnmt) are the people who don't realize that this "console war" is meaningless. You believe there is some bias towards a company when in fact either one of those companies will you screw you over in anytime. It's been proven time and time again. But there are fools out there who believe that Sony can't do no wrong, MS can't do no wrong, Nintendo can't do no wrong, how naive.