3. Is the update out yet?
2 years ago#1
Anyone know?
---
My 3DS Friend Code - 0516-7735-7548
My Wife's 3DS Friend Code - 1993 -7315-3506
2 years ago#2
It got delayed. Major Nelson tweeted this:

FYI: The February #XboxOne System Update will ship this week, but not today. The team is working on finalizing. More details when I get them
---
XBL/PSN = yoshdawg
2 years ago#3
They shouldn't have announced the ****ing thing if it wasn't ready. We spend a fortune on thing things and they can't get **** ready on time, despite having already been working on it for how long now?
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
2 years ago#4
This is taking the biscuit.
2 years ago#5
whose biscuit, cos im eating some at the moment and no one or thing is taking any. apart from me. bourbons are yummy
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
2 years ago#6
Lol
2 years ago#7
It's almost as bad as not being able to complete these ps vita games. Dragon ball z kill zone toukiden (demo) and ragnarok odyssey I must suck oh and dragons crown. Sorry It has to be said!
2 years ago#8
Some one care to explain what in the **** is going on in this post? I'm confused
---
XBL - AyeYoTeK, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12
2 years ago#9
kingbahamut83 posted...
They shouldn't have announced the ****ing thing if it wasn't ready. We spend a fortune on thing things and they can't get **** ready on time, despite having already been working on it for how long now?

Its still coming this week according to the tweet.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
2 years ago#10
kingbahamut83 posted...

Is it really that big of a deal? Stuff happens and maybe they found a problem that could have bricked people's consoles. Waiting a few days for the issues to be sorted out isn't really a huge problem.

You didn't spend a fortune on the system either. Try a bit of patience instead of going off on a tangent.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is the update out yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived