Is the update out yet?

#11Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 2/11/2014 7:21:02 AM
kingbahamut83 posted...
They shouldn't have announced the ****ing thing if it wasn't ready. We spend a fortune on thing things and they can't get **** ready on time, despite having already been working on it for how long now?

If you consider $500 to be a fortune then perhaps you should look for a cheaper hobby than gaming.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LtoT6ml.gif
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#12SuperSaiyan4542Posted 2/11/2014 8:08:45 AM
What some considers a fortune is relative to their lives.

$5 bucks to you maybe toilet paper,, but to some in poor areas in Africa its a fortune..

Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
kingbahamut83 posted...
They shouldn't have announced the ****ing thing if it wasn't ready. We spend a fortune on thing things and they can't get **** ready on time, despite having already been working on it for how long now?

If you consider $500 to be a fortune then perhaps you should look for a cheaper hobby than gaming.

---
"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!" - Devil Jin.
#13kingbahamut83Posted 2/11/2014 8:21:35 AM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
kingbahamut83 posted...

O work for a living and don't have money from mommy and daddy, which it sounds like you may. Bills, kids, etc have to be taken care of first in my house. And not that its your business but my wife spent most of her christmas bonus money to get me a bundled system.

Maybe you should go back to school and take remedial math classes. Cost of the system alone is not what I meant by fortune. There's the cost of games, peripherals, Live itself, XBL funds for DLC, an ISP to even get onto Live, etc, etc. Does this generation even think anymore before spouting off at the mouth?
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#14gohoanqPosted 2/11/2014 8:41:32 AM
kingbahamut83 posted...
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
kingbahamut83 posted...

O work for a living and don't have money from mommy and daddy, which it sounds like you may. Bills, kids, etc have to be taken care of first in my house. And not that its your business but my wife spent most of her christmas bonus money to get me a bundled system.

Maybe you should go back to school and take remedial math classes. Cost of the system alone is not what I meant by fortune. There's the cost of games, peripherals, Live itself, XBL funds for DLC, an ISP to even get onto Live, etc, etc. Does this generation even think anymore before spouting off at the mouth?

Nicely said, basically what I wanted to say lol I can't believe how uppity people are about money. They're spoiled and/or privileged so they act like the world should follow the rules set for them. :/
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.