After all my flip flopping I am coming back home to the Xbox camp

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After all my flip flopping I am coming back home to the Xbox camp

User Info: Blizz87

Blizz87
3 years ago#1
Yea I know I been THAT guy that has been flip floping about the ps4 and xbox one of the past few months but today I finally made my final decsion. After having my ps4 for about a month I was totally bored of it and really missed playing Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Forza and messing around with Xbox Fitness etc. So today I am selling my ps4 to this guy from craigslist and buying a X1 again. Like I said, I used to be a Xbox One rep in local Best Buy stores working for Microsoft, so I have three game they sent me Madden, Fifa14, and Just Dance 2014, a controller, headset, and over a year's worth of XBL one month codes. Yea, the ps4 is more powerful and I will miss not playing Uncharted 4 and Last of Us 2 but honestly they are the only Sony exclusives I honestly care about. I can live without God of War, Infamous, etc So yea, hopefull this craigslist dude I am meeting later today isn't a creeper or a scammer and I will see yall on XBL. Hopefully in the Titanfall beta!!!

User Info: rickya209

rickya209
3 years ago#2
yay?

Blizz87
3 years ago#3
#YesMovement

User Info: -Oath-

-Oath-
3 years ago#4
Just pick a PS4 up next year or something.
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249

Blizz87
3 years ago#5
-Oath- posted...

I probably wont, I don't really have the time for two consoles these days plus ps4 is charging for online..... naw.

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
3 years ago#6
Blizz87 posted...
-Oath- posted...

I probably wont, I don't really have the time for two consoles these days plus ps4 is charging for online..... naw.

but... doesn't the xbox charge for online as well?
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

User Info: AIRBORNE_uk

AIRBORNE_uk
3 years ago#7
Welcome back, its all about the games!

User Info: SamcroReaper

SamcroReaper
3 years ago#8
Blizz87 posted...
-Oath- posted...

Problem is they're charging for online and their online mechanism is still a pile of crap.

User Info: MADVILLAIN_M

MADVILLAIN_M
3 years ago#9
Welcome back pal

User Info: -Oath-

-Oath-
3 years ago#10
Blizz87 posted...
-Oath- posted...

Fair enough, but even you know you'll be missing out on a ton of amazing games. Just like a person without the Xbox One.

In a year or two you might change your tune.
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After all my flip flopping I am coming back home to the Xbox camp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived