After all my flip flopping I am coming back home to the Xbox camp

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After all my flip flopping I am coming back home to the Xbox camp
1 year ago#1
Yea I know I been THAT guy that has been flip floping about the ps4 and xbox one of the past few months but today I finally made my final decsion. After having my ps4 for about a month I was totally bored of it and really missed playing Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Forza and messing around with Xbox Fitness etc. So today I am selling my ps4 to this guy from craigslist and buying a X1 again. Like I said, I used to be a Xbox One rep in local Best Buy stores working for Microsoft, so I have three game they sent me Madden, Fifa14, and Just Dance 2014, a controller, headset, and over a year's worth of XBL one month codes. Yea, the ps4 is more powerful and I will miss not playing Uncharted 4 and Last of Us 2 but honestly they are the only Sony exclusives I honestly care about. I can live without God of War, Infamous, etc So yea, hopefull this craigslist dude I am meeting later today isn't a creeper or a scammer and I will see yall on XBL. Hopefully in the Titanfall beta!!!
1 year ago#2
yay?
1 year ago#3
#YesMovement
1 year ago#4
Just pick a PS4 up next year or something.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
1 year ago#5
-Oath- posted...

I probably wont, I don't really have the time for two consoles these days plus ps4 is charging for online..... naw.
1 year ago#6
Blizz87 posted...
-Oath- posted...

I probably wont, I don't really have the time for two consoles these days plus ps4 is charging for online..... naw.

but... doesn't the xbox charge for online as well?
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
1 year ago#7
Welcome back, its all about the games!
1 year ago#8
Blizz87 posted...
-Oath- posted...

Problem is they're charging for online and their online mechanism is still a pile of crap.
1 year ago#9
Welcome back pal
1 year ago#10
Blizz87 posted...
-Oath- posted...

Fair enough, but even you know you'll be missing out on a ton of amazing games. Just like a person without the Xbox One.

In a year or two you might change your tune.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After all my flip flopping I am coming back home to the Xbox camp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived