After all my flip flopping I am coming back home to the Xbox camp

#21cheezedadadaPosted 2/11/2014 11:40:45 AM
KID VID posted...
I knew you'd be back. They ALWAYS come back. *evil laugh*

You and a few others here need to add me on XBL. I keep going to add people and then I forget by the time I get home.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
#22jblaze2121Posted 2/11/2014 11:42:44 AM
@OpheliaAdenade

Stay classy troll
*smh
---
Pawn Shop Owner http://tinyurl.com/m46fstw
W2 1121 1938 0573 X FC 3093 8430 0175X&Y Cloner
#23DamnEvilDogPosted 2/11/2014 11:42:57 AM
Blizz87 posted...
Yea I know I been THAT guy that has been flip floping about the ps4 and xbox one of the past few months but today I finally made my final decsion. After having my ps4 for about a month I was totally bored of it and really missed playing Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Forza and messing around with Xbox Fitness etc. So today I am selling my ps4 to this guy from craigslist and buying a X1 again. Like I said, I used to be a Xbox One rep in local Best Buy stores working for Microsoft, so I have three game they sent me Madden, Fifa14, and Just Dance 2014, a controller, headset, and over a year's worth of XBL one month codes. Yea, the ps4 is more powerful and I will miss not playing Uncharted 4 and Last of Us 2 but honestly they are the only Sony exclusives I honestly care about. I can live without God of War, Infamous, etc So yea, hopefull this craigslist dude I am meeting later today isn't a creeper or a scammer and I will see yall on XBL. Hopefully in the Titanfall beta!!!

While it is your call, can't you just wait till you have enough money and get an Xbox One also?

I have no interest in any PS4 exclusives but you at least have some.

What ever you decide to do, enjoy gaming man, that is the important part.
#24KID VIDPosted 2/11/2014 11:47:02 AM
cheezedadada posted...
KID VID posted...
I knew you'd be back. They ALWAYS come back. *evil laugh*

You and a few others here need to add me on XBL. I keep going to add people and then I forget by the time I get home.

Will do. I'll probably be on later on tonight.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#25BoomerHelllPosted 2/11/2014 11:54:02 AM
Blizz87 posted...
Yea I know I been THAT guy that has been flip floping about the ps4 and xbox one of the past few months but today I finally made my final decsion. After having my ps4 for about a month I was totally bored of it and really missed playing Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Forza and messing around with Xbox Fitness etc. So today I am selling my ps4 to this guy from craigslist and buying a X1 again. Like I said, I used to be a Xbox One rep in local Best Buy stores working for Microsoft, so I have three game they sent me Madden, Fifa14, and Just Dance 2014, a controller, headset, and over a year's worth of XBL one month codes. Yea, the ps4 is more powerful and I will miss not playing Uncharted 4 and Last of Us 2 but honestly they are the only Sony exclusives I honestly care about. I can live without God of War, Infamous, etc So yea, hopefull this craigslist dude I am meeting later today isn't a creeper or a scammer and I will see yall on XBL. Hopefully in the Titanfall beta!!!

don't forget about halo ;)
#26Ironman06Posted 2/11/2014 12:06:12 PM
I remember you, congrats. You're making the right decision.
#27PulpPosted 2/11/2014 12:33:25 PM
1. TC pretends to sell his X1 and get a PS4 early December.

2. TC spends a month pretending to own a PS4.

3. TC posts about having trouble finding a PS4 in January.

I am not sure what is funnier - the TC lying to make friends or the Xbone crowd being desperate for even one convert :)
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#28ILikeGamesManPosted 2/12/2014 7:42:58 AM
Ironman06 posted...

Without a doubt he is. The PS4 has nothing to offer at the moment and people are buying them because the mindless internet drones are telling them to. They sit here and educate us on FPS, resolution, hardware and whatever else while on breaks at their jobs at McDonalds. Everyone thinks they are a qualified source knowledge and they aren't.

The problem comes when people take their word and then go and trade their X1s in for a PS4. They start to realize "wait, this was a mistake..PSN is always down, the X1 controller is better and there are more games on the X1". I would gladly pay $100 more for the X1 considering my experiences with both consoles so far. Right now, my PS4 is nothing more than a $300 paperweight.
#29ZenGamer64Posted 2/12/2014 7:50:24 AM
A dog returns to his vomit.
---
Feed me like a baby bird!
#30quincy2000aPosted 2/12/2014 8:14:37 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Ironman06 posted...

Without a doubt he is. The PS4 has nothing to offer at the moment and people are buying them because the mindless internet drones are telling them to. They sit here and educate us on FPS, resolution, hardware and whatever else while on breaks at their jobs at McDonalds. Everyone thinks they are a qualified source knowledge and they aren't.

The problem comes when people take their word and then go and trade their X1s in for a PS4. They start to realize "wait, this was a mistake..PSN is always down, the X1 controller is better and there are more games on the X1". I would gladly pay $100 more for the X1 considering my experiences with both consoles so far. Right now, my PS4 is nothing more than a $300 paperweight.

to each their own but...

"The PS4 has nothing to offer at the moment and people are buying them because the mindless internet drones are telling them to. They sit here and educate us on FPS, resolution, hardware and whatever else while on breaks at their jobs at McDonalds."

if what they say about the abovementioned is a lie, then you are right to call them out. but, if what they are saying is correct, why do you have an issue with it? as long as it's the truth.

some of that "educate"-ing " you speak of is coming from reputable places such as Forbes.com. It's the truth. "FPS, resolution, hardware"--the One is second in terms of those things you mentioned.

now if you want to talk games, that is subjective. i see people arguing about that--that i kind of expect it. when i recommended consoles to people, "console exclusives" was one of the first things i told them to consider.

but there is no question about "FPS, resolution, hardware."

i've got three games for my One right now, Ghosts, BF4 and Ryse, all purchased when i bought my Day One edition, before the "FPS, resolution, hardware" disclosures. after the disclosures, i bought a PS4 and a copy of Tomb Raider Definitive. any cross console game i get in the future, considering the gameplay is the same, will be on the system that showcases it best with "FPS, resolution, hardware."