when's our next Tales Of Game ?

#1KingTykeem187Posted 2/11/2014 12:16:37 PM
I hope this time we get more then one this time. Sony has gotten then all which kinda bothers me a bit. I just hope we can see at least 2 this time. I have them on PS3 but don't want to buy a PS4 just to play Tales Games.
---
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 2/11/2014 12:18:21 PM
Honestly, we're SOL with that one. We didn't get Xilia, and Vesperia's X-box reception was not well received I doubt we will get another tales game.

I get in the mood for them now and then, but honestly they all play really similarly I can satisfy my craving with Symphonia or Vesperia easily.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/11/2014 12:18:53 PM
Probably never. JRPGs don't really sell well on any console, but they sell worst on Xbox.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4BSerenityPosted 2/11/2014 12:20:51 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Probably never. JRPGs don't really sell well on any console, but they sell worst on Xbox.

Not exactly true, but spot on about selling worst part.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#5ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/11/2014 12:22:59 PM
BSerenity posted...

No, it's very true. Tales in particular sells quite poorly. I think only 2 Tales games have ever gotten over 1 million sales worldwide.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#6krystylaPosted 2/11/2014 12:26:13 PM
Tales of Zestiria may come to PS3 in Japan this year, localization will at least take one year. Earliest next gen 'tales of' would therefore be 2015 in Japan and again localization taking at least a year 2016 is the most likely west release.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#7snowboard340Posted 2/11/2014 12:26:45 PM
It's possible if it's really easy to port between the xbox one and ps4, but we're a long way away from a next gen tales game anyway.
#8KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 12:31:41 PM
They do play very similar but they get much better as more comes out. I wanna play Xillia but I don't wanna open my collectors edition. I just want one for Xbox cuz I know they can do a lot since I just watched Xillia and Xillia 2 gameplay. I gotta say it looks pretty cool. If one ever comes to Xbox it's a day one purchase. I'm def getting Symphonia it was my first Tales of game. Wish it came to 360 also but can't complain I'm still getting it.
---
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370
#9snowboard340Posted 2/11/2014 12:35:39 PM
KingTykeem187 posted...
They do play very similar but they get much better as more comes out. I wanna play Xillia but I don't wanna open my collectors edition. I just want one for Xbox cuz I know they can do a lot since I just watched Xillia and Xillia 2 gameplay. I gotta say it looks pretty cool. If one ever comes to Xbox it's a day one purchase. I'm def getting Symphonia it was my first Tales of game. Wish it came to 360 also but can't complain I'm still getting it.

I disagree on the getting better part. I thought Graces F was really bad, and Xilia was sort of meh. Vesperia was really the peak of Tales games.
#10BSerenityPosted 2/11/2014 12:36:57 PM
BSerenity posted...

No, it's very true. Tales in particular sells quite poorly. I think only 2 Tales games have ever gotten over 1 million sales worldwide.

You have to think about it in regards to their production. Tales is fairly still niche. In light of that the series sells quite well.

Not all JRPGs need to bring in AAA/mainstream revenue to be considered a success.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.