when's our next Tales Of Game ?

#21SalvadorzamoPosted 2/11/2014 12:23:17 PM
GoodOlWandu posted...
Didn't Namco state that they will not be making any "Tales Of" games for Xbox any more?

Pretty sure I saw this aswell.
---
PSN: Salvadorzamo
#22KenauePosted 2/11/2014 12:24:32 PM
GoodOlWandu posted...
Kenaue posted...
GoodOlWandu posted...
krystyla posted...
GoodOlWandu posted...
Didn't Namco state that they will not be making any "Tales Of" games for Xbox any more? Particularly this game from Hideo Baba.

http://playeressence.com/new-tales-of-games-in-development-for-ps4-no-plans-for-the-xbox-one/

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/14/tales-ps4-games-in-the-works-no-plans-for-xbox-one/

Both links say the same thing, but I don't say them making any of those types of games for any Xbox platform again.

Bamco can go f*** themselves as far as I am concerned for not localizing tales for Vita

I'm very surprised at this too. It makes no sense at all. Those games would do well on the Vita IMO. Screen is bigger than 3DS too.

The vita may have low sales, but the owners buy games for the most part. I don't think there's much disc for Namco at this point if they were to localize them thanks to the low amount of software available on the platform. I guarantee users would eat them up.

Lol yeah, look at how Persona 4 Golden sold well. Lack of RPGs and some games at the time, so that helped boost Vita sales a bit. I'm not saying Tales Of games are system sellers, but they should release on there asap as there is lack of RPGs around. You know people are gonna eat up FFX/X-2 HD on vita.

I think I have maybe 15 or 16 titles for the thing along with some downloaded PS1 games and PSP games. Hell , if I was Namco is localize one of them and see what the response is and work from there.
---
Now Playing: Fable: Anv (360), One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
#23SubSeenixPosted 2/11/2014 12:25:21 PM
Never lol

Back then Vesperia was on 360 for 2 reasons
a) Microsoft paid for it cause they wanted to conquer Japan
b) Tales of Studios wanted to develop for new consoles and the 360 was 1 year earlier out,easier to develop for and had a bigger install base.
All these favors don't exist in this Gen anymore.

They learned their lesson.
Tales of Vesperia nearly killed the Tales of Studios back then before the PS3 Version of it saved them.

Hideo Baba said they want to stay with Playstation cause this is where their fanbase mainly is and they will see what happens NextGen(already current Gen today)
As we can see the PS4 is the Nr1 Console and will stay like this for ever - Nintendo isn't really alive either at the moment with the WiiU.
So PS4 is the only choice especially with the much bigger Userbase this Gen = more new customers.

And they of course see how the Xbox Community again is only interested in garbage like CoD and COD+Mechs(Titanfail) and which direction Microsoft is going with its games(rather Gears of War than new IPs and so on)

In Europe(a very important market for Japanese games) the PS4 outsells the X1 like 4:1 and in Japan Microsoft will sell their console only in limited quantity while Sony will probably do 1 Million sold Units easily in its first week when it gets there released at the End of February.
#242ndAtomiskPosted 2/11/2014 12:29:42 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Honestly, we're SOL with that one. We didn't get Xilia, and Vesperia's X-box reception was not well received I doubt we will get another tales game.

Really? I always see Vesperia as one of the first games mentioned when asked for good JRPGs on 360.

krystyla posted...
snowboard340 posted...
KingTykeem187 posted...
They do play very similar but they get much better as more comes out. I wanna play Xillia but I don't wanna open my collectors edition. I just want one for Xbox cuz I know they can do a lot since I just watched Xillia and Xillia 2 gameplay. I gotta say it looks pretty cool. If one ever comes to Xbox it's a day one purchase. I'm def getting Symphonia it was my first Tales of game. Wish it came to 360 also but can't complain I'm still getting it.

I disagree on the getting better part. I thought Graces F was really bad, and Xilia was sort of meh. Vesperia was really the peak of Tales games.

They are really getting worse, even though combat improved, the story and characters get worse and worse.

Even though I say combat improved the AI is horrible and you can't even program it probably.

I agree. Xillia and Graces f didn't really have good stories or interesting characters. Graces combat was amazing though. Xillia's combat is decent. I wouldn't be upset if they completely did away with it. Honestly, Xillia was probably the most boring Tales game I ever played. I hear Xillia 2 fixes a lot of the issues, but I've all but lost interest in the series now.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#25KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 8:56:01 PM
I can't only hope ):
---
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370
#26Flare1721Posted 2/11/2014 9:33:42 PM
2ndAtomisk posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
Honestly, we're SOL with that one. We didn't get Xilia, and Vesperia's X-box reception was not well received I doubt we will get another tales game.

Really? I always see Vesperia as one of the first games mentioned when asked for good JRPGs on 360.

krystyla posted...
snowboard340 posted...
KingTykeem187 posted...
They do play very similar but they get much better as more comes out. I wanna play Xillia but I don't wanna open my collectors edition. I just want one for Xbox cuz I know they can do a lot since I just watched Xillia and Xillia 2 gameplay. I gotta say it looks pretty cool. If one ever comes to Xbox it's a day one purchase. I'm def getting Symphonia it was my first Tales of game. Wish it came to 360 also but can't complain I'm still getting it.

I disagree on the getting better part. I thought Graces F was really bad, and Xilia was sort of meh. Vesperia was really the peak of Tales games.

They are really getting worse, even though combat improved, the story and characters get worse and worse.

Even though I say combat improved the AI is horrible and you can't even program it probably.

I agree. Xillia and Graces f didn't really have good stories or interesting characters. Graces combat was amazing though. Xillia's combat is decent. I wouldn't be upset if they completely did away with it. Honestly, Xillia was probably the most boring Tales game I ever played. I hear Xillia 2 fixes a lot of the issues, but I've all but lost interest in the series now.

How the hell are the Graces f characters not interesting!?

And I got bored with Graces f and Xillia but went back to them both after a short period of time and have put in over 100hrs into each game. And my 2 brothers have put in also over 100hrs each into Graces f.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png