Just watched theif on the console

#21Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:52:39 PM
Pulp posted...
The last Thief game was pretty terrible (imo) but I liked the first 2. I dunno...taking a wait & see approach. Especially since Deus Ex turned out pretty poorly (despite some good ideas).

Haven't played any of the theirs yet...I'm hoping this one is good
#22bob15xPosted 2/11/2014 2:06:39 PM
I am a bit worried about this game. I have seen some journalists mention some concerns. One being too linear.
#23Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 2:14:17 PM
bob15x posted...
I am a bit worried about this game. I have seen some journalists mention some concerns. One being too linear.

What does to linear mean
#24Juzten76Posted 2/11/2014 2:15:48 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
bob15x posted...

What does to linear mean

Less freedom to do things as you choose. Skyrim wouldn't be linear. Super Mario Brothers and Tomb Raider would be.
#25RayconPosted 2/11/2014 2:16:58 PM
Pulp posted...
The last Thief game was pretty terrible (imo) but I liked the first 2. I dunno...taking a wait & see approach. Especially since Deus Ex turned out pretty poorly (despite some good ideas).

I thought Deus Ex turned out really well... Unless we're talking about Invisible War.

<_<
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#26Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 2:24:00 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
bob15x posted...

What does to linear mean

Less freedom to do things as you choose. Skyrim wouldn't be linear. Super Mario Brothers and Tomb Raider would be.

Thanks...I actually am plaupying tomb raider right now and that's how I was feeling last night compared to black flag..I do what I want in that game
#27method115Posted 2/11/2014 3:00:35 PM
Pulp posted...

Deus Ex was easily one of my favorite games for the 360.
---
PSN: method114
#28PulpPosted 2/11/2014 3:02:59 PM
method115 posted...

Really? I thought it was executed awful.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#29kingbahamut83Posted 2/11/2014 3:06:03 PM
I expected more from Deus Ex:HR but it was enjoyable. I also liked thief: deadly shadows on xbox and wish I still had it. Thats how I got into stealth games.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#30method115Posted 2/11/2014 3:07:03 PM
Pulp posted...
method115 posted...

Really? I thought it was executed awful.

Yea I loved it. Great graphics, story, I went stealth through the whole story. I think that's what I liked most was that I could play stealth in it. Very few games have a stealth element to it and it's my second favorite type of way to play games RPG's being the first.
---
PSN: method114