List of stuff that need fixed or updated?

#1greekgamerPosted 2/11/2014 8:26:04 PM
1.need to bring back the ring so we know what player you are.
2.rumble isn't very strong. (when i tried it at the store.)
3.make it so you can use hdmi in when the system is off.
4.make the controller pc compatible.
5 . Use pc resolutions...
---
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]
#2greekgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 8:28:02 PM
Backwards compatability. Would make things easier.
---
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]
#3Foxx3kPosted 2/11/2014 8:39:44 PM
- Let me join parties without interrupting my gameplay. Ex: "Xbox, Accept Party Invite."
- Let me lump friends into groups, ex - work, Call of Duty, College Pals, Eastern Time Zone, etc - preferably with some sort of tag system (allowing overlap)
- Let me see when "Favorite" friends come online / go offline
- Message system should be 'chat-like' rather than single-message like and it should allow the sharing of game clips, screenshots, invites, etc
- Let me easily see how much time I have played in a game and various other trackables. I can see them when I compare games with a friend, why can't I see them on my own Achievement page?
- Battery indicator
- HDD indicator
- Demo section on XBL Store
- Fix the party system that it always asks before automatically placing me in a server
--- Along with this, it'd be great if the "Find Match" function were incorporated more broadly, for instance, allowing me and a friend to play Killer Instinct together while waiting in BF4 queue. I wonder if a function in the SDK could allow for 'queue' type events to run without fully closing a program and allowing for things like "Find me a Call of Duty lobby fitting these criteria - x, y, z - and let me play Killer Instinct until you do." This would allow users be more specific about demands in matchmaking while mitigating downsides of long-matchmaking times.
- Automatic log-in without Kinect
- Separate "download" and "install" on apps/games/etc. I understand the two processes can be occurring simultaneously, but it's safe to assume "install" cannot finish before "download," so have the bar change status from "downloading" to "installing" when the download is complete
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4squarex8264Posted 2/11/2014 8:56:09 PM
Foxx3k posted...
- Let me join parties without interrupting my gameplay. Ex: "Xbox, Accept Party Invite."
- Let me lump friends into groups, ex - work, Call of Duty, College Pals, Eastern Time Zone, etc - preferably with some sort of tag system (allowing overlap)
- Message system should be 'chat-like' rather than single-message like and it should allow the sharing of game clips, screenshots, invites, etc
- Let me easily see how much time I have played in a game and various other trackables. I can see them when I compare games with a friend, why can't I see them on my own Achievement page?
- Battery indicator
- HDD indicator
- Fix the party system that it always asks before automatically placing me in a server
--- Along with this, it'd be great if the "Find Match" function were incorporated more broadly, for instance, allowing me and a friend to play Killer Instinct together while waiting in BF4 queue. I wonder if a function in the SDK could allow for 'queue' type events to run without fully closing a program and allowing for things like "Find me a Call of Duty lobby fitting these criteria - x, y, z - and let me play Killer Instinct until you do." This would allow users be more specific about demands in matchmaking while mitigating downsides of long-matchmaking times.
- Separate "download" and "install" on apps/games/etc. I understand the two processes can be occurring simultaneously, but it's safe to assume "install" cannot finish before "download," so have the bar change status from "downloading" to "installing" when the download is complete

Very nice feedback that is pretty reasonable. I like a lot of your ideas.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#5Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/11/2014 9:02:34 PM(edited)
Foxx3k posted...
- Battery indicator
- HDD indicator
great list, but i'm surprised you didn't include the one where you wanted ms to follow sony's policy for letting you upgrade your last gen game to next gen, digitally. ;)

edit: i have a "new demos" section in the games section of the store. are you suggesting they add "demos" to the other headers: games, movies&tv, music, apps, ?
#6Foxx3kPosted 2/11/2014 9:05:10 PM
Troll_Directory posted...

edit: i have a "new demos" section in the games section of the store. are you suggesting they add "demos" to the other headers: games, movies&tv, music, apps, ?

Interesting. I've never seen that before. Maybe it's new?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7Cornbread4lifePosted 2/11/2014 9:08:47 PM
Foxx3k posted...
- Battery indicator
- HDD indicator

Isn't it funny how a ton of these were on 360?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#8Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/11/2014 10:40:57 PM(edited)
Foxx3k posted...
Troll_Directory posted...

Interesting. I've never seen that before. Maybe it's new?
at launch, you had to do a bing search to find those demos on your xo. but, the "new demos" section has been there for a few weeks. i would guess a month or so.

Cornbread4life posted...
Isn't it funny how a ton of these were on 360?
it took a while to get those on the 360. i'll bet it takes less time to get those and more on the xo.
#9kennyynnooPosted 2/11/2014 10:38:39 PM
Allow us to play music without snapping and our own music...like the 360 did.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#10PredskullPosted 2/12/2014 6:41:29 PM
Privacy settings hide friends list from everyone or only friends can see them option. This was in the 360 and the effect carried over but not the option itself. To toggle this back and forth I have to do it from my 360.