Why do so many people hate on Titanfall?

#11casper316Posted 2/11/2014 9:52:23 PM
CallOfDookie posted...
Another generic run of the mill shooter! The sequel should be awesome though! Considering it'll also be on the PS4.

oh ya know that also reminds me of 2 other series you sony ponies thought would come to PS, Halo, and Gears of War, and how exactly did those work out for you, where those generic run of the mill shooters. lol
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#12Jedi454Posted 2/11/2014 9:53:07 PM
More people are excited for it, just because a vocal minority on GameFAQs hate it doesn't mean it applies to the real world.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#13lunaticcorePosted 2/11/2014 9:53:35 PM
skermac posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Because it's popular and all things popular are hated.

I believe you! But it doesn't look generic to me.

Honestly if you have a shooter of any kind there will always be somebody that calls it generic.
#14CallOfDookiePosted 2/11/2014 9:56:17 PM
casper316 posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
Another generic run of the mill shooter! The sequel should be awesome though! Considering it'll also be on the PS4.

nice to have dreams pony.

It's not a dream! It's reality ;) You think EA is going to ignore the millions of PS4 fans so Microsoft can have an exclusive to brag about? You probably do! That's cute!
#15skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 10:00:45 PM
CallOfDookie posted...
casper316 posted...
CallOfDookie posted...

It's not a dream! It's reality ;) You think EA is going to ignore the millions of PS4 fans so Microsoft can have an exclusive to brag about? You probably do! That's cute!

MS has the money to make it happen.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#16Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/11/2014 10:02:22 PM
Jedi454 posted...
More people are excited for it, just because a vocal minority on GameFAQs hate it doesn't mean it applies to the real world.

Not that many people are excited for the game. There was a survey done recently about the game and only 67% of the people taking it knew what Titanfall was and only 30% of those planned on buying the game. The game is ranked 16th for most anticipated game of the year as well. I could not see this game being a driving force for the Xbox One like they so desperately want/need and that also has a lot to deal with EA. What a terrible company to rely on especially since the game is online only.
---
Gaming Devices: PC, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, and Android.
#17Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/11/2014 10:04:12 PM
skermac posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
casper316 posted...
CallOfDookie posted...

You guys keep saying stuff like this. MS has the money, but Xbox may not be part of MS in the not so distant future.
---
#18chedibang1994Posted 2/11/2014 10:15:15 PM
Reaper_Chris92 posted...
skermac posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
casper316 posted...
CallOfDookie posted...

You guys keep saying stuff like this. MS has the money, but Xbox may not be part of MS in the not so distant future.

It will be there in a distant future in reality the console wasn't even here for too long yet it sold 3 million compared to 4 million sales of ps4 yet it's one hundred dollars over I say that's an up
---
"You fool! Don't you realize yet you're up against the perfect weapon?!"- Super Perfect Cell
#19Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 2/11/2014 10:16:55 PM
Hate is such a strong word.
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#20Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/11/2014 10:23:36 PM

It will be there in a distant future in reality the console wasn't even here for too long yet it sold 3 million compared to 4 million sales of ps4 yet it's one hundred dollars over I say that's an up

And yet last year the Xbox division is still projected to have lost $1+ billion. The Xbox division has even shown they are getting desperate with the $100 trade in. The new CEO isn't too fond of them from what I've seen to being with so them losing to the PS4 overall will be a problem. What really matters is that the Xbox division is losing money while Sony's Playstation division making money.
---