Wal-Mart is now bundling a free game of your choice with any Xbone purchase

#101ThePylonPosted 2/12/2014 12:00:37 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
krystyla posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You know it's a bad sign when the nations largest retailer can't get rid of these things at normal pricing but has to give away a free game just to move all this product they purchased.

I bet they kicking the s*** out of the buyer who decided to buy a metricasston of Xbox Ones

A ton is metric by default...

but I never said metric, L2Read

Also, btw, a ton is 2000 lbs, a metric ton is 1000 K/G

So no, it's not by default. Derp some more and enjoy the underwhelming Xbox

What you're seeking is a Tonne, which is a metric ton by default. ;)

Lol I was gonna point out to those guys about tonne and ton..... but instead you got a BOOM HEADSHOT!
---
I play too many different games to even care.
#102scoobydoobydontPosted 2/12/2014 12:01:42 PM
No one cares about metric except trolls.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#103Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/12/2014 12:07:12 PM
javel34 posted...
Do I need the coupon for it then? Or is it automatic?

Looks like I'll be heading to walmart soon then

Dear rising
NBA 2k14

I have enough for a third game...any suggestions? Does call of duty or battlefield offer anything over the 360 versions?

Is that a game where you kill a bunch of zombie deer(yeah I changed the spelling)? :p
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#104iceltPosted 2/12/2014 12:11:34 PM
ThePylon posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
krystyla posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You know it's a bad sign when the nations largest retailer can't get rid of these things at normal pricing but has to give away a free game just to move all this product they purchased.

I bet they kicking the s*** out of the buyer who decided to buy a metricasston of Xbox Ones

A ton is metric by default...

but I never said metric, L2Read

Also, btw, a ton is 2000 lbs, a metric ton is 1000 K/G

So no, it's not by default. Derp some more and enjoy the underwhelming Xbox

What you're seeking is a Tonne, which is a metric ton by default. ;)

Lol I was gonna point out to those guys about tonne and ton..... but instead you got a BOOM HEADSHOT!

Derp. I've got to own up, I completely failed in my reading comprehension. I transposed who claimed what.

No excuse, I get the fail hat for the day.
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#105SonyPonyTonyPosted 2/12/2014 12:13:14 PM
I'm lovin' it. Great Xbox One sales keep the ponies up at night while we just keep on playing great games :)
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#106toomanymouthsPosted 2/12/2014 12:21:48 PM
Jedi454 posted...
If only Wal-Mart was a thing in Australia.

Trust me... unless you like getting trampled by 300lb (~140kg) moms chasing their bratty 5 year olds that are sweeping products off the shelves onto dirt encrusted floors with underpaid employees huddled in a corner avoiding customers with a cigarette in their mouth, you don't wish Wal-Mart was a thing in Australia.

And yes, the chain of prepositions may be grammatically incorrect, but it was well worth it.
#107DBlack25Posted 2/12/2014 12:22:28 PM
so am i the only one who noticed the "game of choice" is only nba2k14, madden25, battlefield 4, or call of duty ghosts which are 4 games I'm not interested in at all, so yeah the bundle doesn't appeal to me. I know its a good deal for alot of people out there though, just not me.
#108Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 12:24:24 PM
DBlack25 posted...
so am i the only one who noticed the "game of choice" is only nba2k14, madden25, battlefield 4, or call of duty ghosts which are 4 games I'm not interested in at all, so yeah the bundle doesn't appeal to me. I know its a good deal for alot of people out there though, just not me.

Those are the top sellers for the system tho
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#109Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/12/2014 12:32:33 PM
Madden and NBA2k14 aren't in the top 5. I don't remember the specific order but here are the top 5.

Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Battlefield 4
CoD Ghosts
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#110orangeumbreon23Posted 2/12/2014 12:45:28 PM
If I had the money I would give strong thoughts of getting an Xbox One, too bad it's Wal-Mart.
---
XBL GT: JoeCool8524; 3DS FC: 4081 5498 9446
Trainer Shiny Value: 255 for X, 1354 for Y