Getting an XBOX One today. What games should I get with it?

#21ILikeGamesManPosted 2/12/2014 7:31:47 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
dnmt posted...
DevilStrider posted...
How's Forza?

Half the content of the previous Forza, marginal graphical improvements and riddled with micro-transactions. I'd say pass unless you really, really love racing games.

Maybe you should own a XB1 first, then actually play the game, and then cry more.

Yeah I love how he has no problem giving his "opinion" when he doesn't even own an X1 or play Forza. Sorry dnmt, TC is getting an X1 and there is nothing you can do about it. Let those of us who own it and who know its a great console give him some tips.

TC, get Dead Rising 3 for sure. It has an insane amount of replay value and I have played it for months without getting bored.
#22RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/12/2014 7:46:38 AM(edited)
So far BF4 has been pretty awesome for me. It has some bugs but overall really fun and looks great. I only had moey for 1 disc game so this is what I got.

PowerStarGolf is a nice cheap Arcade title that is fun for a few rounds now and then, easy achievements.

KI is a pretty sick fighting game!

NFS Rivals looks pretty sweet, haven't played it yet though. Reminds me of NFS Hot Pursuit which I had a blast playing.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!
#23DevilStrider(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 10:48:24 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
dnmt posted...
DevilStrider posted...
How's Forza?

Half the content of the previous Forza, marginal graphical improvements and riddled with micro-transactions. I'd say pass unless you really, really love racing games.

Maybe you should own a XB1 first, then actually play the game, and then cry more.

Yeah I love how he has no problem giving his "opinion" when he doesn't even own an X1 or play Forza. Sorry dnmt, TC is getting an X1 and there is nothing you can do about it. Let those of us who own it and who know its a great console give him some tips.

TC, get Dead Rising 3 for sure. It has an insane amount of replay value and I have played it for months without getting bored.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2vl4awl.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/29f86kl.jpg

Going to get dead rising 3 later today. My GameStop was sold out of those.
#24Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/12/2014 11:11:43 AM
DevilStrider posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
dnmt posted...
DevilStrider posted...
How's Forza?

Going to get dead rising 3 later today. My GameStop was sold out of those.
cool. the only thing you're missing is forza 5. if you like racing games, you'll probably love it. especially if you have other people on your friends list who are playing it.
#25Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 2/12/2014 12:38:36 PM
I bought Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza, NBA 2k14, Battlefield 3 and Black Flag with my X1 this past weekend and I would say that the only two I'm not too fond of are NBA 2k14 and Forza. Then again, I prefer hockey when it comes to sports (only bought NBA 2k14 to play with my buddy) and I'm pretty sure I'm not in the target audience for Forza because I'd rather play an arcade racer than a sim (probably should have gone with NFS Rivals, but I was a little too skeptical after playing the last few NFS titles).
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#26ComradeRyanPosted 2/12/2014 4:30:51 PM
Dead Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of Rome.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com/
#27PsyEdPosted 2/12/2014 4:35:51 PM
Why "an" xbox ? There is no vowel until the 3rd letter...

Dead Rising 3...is the only game...
---
i7 3770k | GTX 690 | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | NZXT 820 Phantom Case
#28Exodus_PrimePosted 2/12/2014 4:39:49 PM
Wow people are still crying about Forza 5 OPTIONAL micro transactions, I guess you guys when you wake up you complain on why you didn't wake up on a certain side of the bed.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#29TrickyPonyPosted 2/12/2014 4:42:32 PM
dmnt posted a topic saying WalMart is giving away a free game with the X1 TC, maybe you can return this system and buy it there and score an extra game.
#30mokmuudPosted 2/12/2014 4:49:21 PM
ComradeRyan posted...
Dead Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of Rome.

DR3 is a great game. Ryse is repetitive and short IMO. Rental at best.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539