why 6v6 is better than 64 player

#21suicide machinePosted 2/12/2014 6:52:11 AM
motoraptor posted...
The thing about 64 players is that they're not all on-screen at once. The maps in BF4 are proportionate so there's a 4v3 at Flag A, 2v2 at Flag B, 6v5 at Flag C, etc.

It's quite clear, the people who want more players want a more grand experience (a la BF). The more grand experience comes with more variables that you can't control. Then, there's people who embrace 6v6 because it's more competitive. You are 1/6th of the team compared to 1/32 of the team and you must contribute more/carry your weight.

I like that it's 6v6. Especially in a game so mobile if there were even 12v12 you would be getting shot in the back all the time because it's so easy for people to traverse the map.

excellent insight here
---
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#22jon davisPosted 2/12/2014 7:54:42 AM
motoraptor posted...
The thing about 64 players is that they're not all on-screen at once. The maps in BF4 are proportionate so there's a 4v3 at Flag A, 2v2 at Flag B, 6v5 at Flag C, etc.

It's quite clear, the people who want more players want a more grand experience (a la BF). The more grand experience comes with more variables that you can't control. Then, there's people who embrace 6v6 because it's more competitive. You are 1/6th of the team compared to 1/32 of the team and you must contribute more/carry your weight.

I like that it's 6v6. Especially in a game so mobile if there were even 12v12 you would be getting shot in the back all the time because it's so easy for people to traverse the map.

This is bollocks, CoD is 6v6 and hardly anyone "pulls their weight" TF will be no different to CoD with people mindlessly running around trying to get the most kills and to hell with objectives.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#23DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 2/12/2014 8:19:15 AM
motoraptor posted...

I feel what you're saying, but I don't think you have experienced the fire fight at Objective B on operation Metro with large conquest. Wow!!! I think for this type of game 6v6 is the sweet spot and can't wait for the finished product.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#24motoraptorPosted 2/12/2014 8:23:27 AM
jon davis posted...
motoraptor posted...

This is bollocks, CoD is 6v6 and hardly anyone "pulls their weight" TF will be no different to CoD with people mindlessly running around trying to get the most kills and to hell with objectives.

You interpreted what I said wrong. There is no denying that as a member of team of 6 your actions have a larger impact than the actions of a member of a team of 32. And I don't believe I said that TF will be different from CoD, I agree that people will probably try to killwhore. What exactly are you trying to say?
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#25stretch126Posted 2/12/2014 8:34:30 AM
6v6 8v8 1v1.....0v0...???? what?

I dont care how many players it is i dont want to get killed by bots, let alone the ones we see in Titanfall who seem like a kid in toy r us and is just lost in their own bliss.

Thats the only thing hurting this game for me.
#26MRL3G3NDPosted 2/12/2014 8:37:00 AM
another "Why common sense is not common" thread.

dude...the game is a console port
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#27MrImpatient35Posted 2/12/2014 9:34:32 AM
reptileegg posted...
dnmt posted...
Emptying your clip on a bunch of bots only to be killed by a player right as you start to reload is gonna make me rage quite a bit I bet /:

yeah I don't really like the sound of bots but think the game will be good hopefully.

From what I've read, the bots are very easy to kill, and only serve to build up your "counter" so you can call in a Titan quicker.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#28md22mdrxPosted 2/12/2014 9:42:32 AM
16v16 is ideal.

But I like mayhem ....
#29ComradeRyanPosted 2/12/2014 3:26:33 PM
I agree that Battlefield 4 is much better than Titanfall due to 64 player Conquest. Titanfall could have been more appealing if Respawn Entertainment allowed an option to play in third person.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com/
#30BoneRevolutionPosted 2/12/2014 3:54:55 PM
6 vs 6 is so last gen!!
True next gen games are the ones with no multiplayer at all :) also, 800p is better than 1080p. not to mention 30fps on PS4 is better than 30fps on TV box 720p One. Why? because I was told so and i'm not a sheep lalala I can't hear you lalala xbox sux lolololLol
Well...

See you later guys.