why 6v6 is better than 64 player

#31pwnater777Posted 2/12/2014 4:59:19 PM
Why not 8v8 with bigger maps? Logic.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#32SolidManifestPosted 2/12/2014 5:47:09 PM(edited)
charlton3k posted...
Think of it like Dota.
Few players against each other, with npcs that are easier to kill to build your level up in the match.

MOBA games are ass tier tho.

md22mdrx posted...
16v16 is ideal.

But I like mayhem ....

This would make TF better.
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#33TonyKojimaPosted 2/12/2014 5:57:07 PM
This game is expected to seriously flop hard.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#34DojoMaxPosted 2/12/2014 6:49:02 PM
dnmt posted...
Emptying your clip on a bunch of bots only to be killed by a player right as you start to reload is gonna make me rage quite a bit I bet /:

In alpha I melee bots as to not appear on the map... There's usually a player close by so I wouldn't go emptying clips into grunts. Although the beta streams I seen today made it seem like bots were a little better than alpha.
---
stop trollin
#35ErevilePosted 2/12/2014 7:20:16 PM
So smaller is better because people will rage and hunt down the person who killed them instead of going for the objectives?

Also, 6v6 isn't required for that. I got hunted down plenty in KZ2. CiCs on a new account going for a high KDR didn't take getting killed lightly.
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron
#36James_4ortPosted 2/12/2014 8:22:28 PM
charlton3k posted...
Think of it like Dota.
Few players against each other, with npcs that are easier to kill to build your level up in the match.

really...?

comparing a top down RPG game to a fast paced NON-RPG FPS..
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true