Ryse 2: Knights of England :)

#21Exodus_PrimePosted 2/12/2014 10:32:16 AM
bessy67 posted...
-Oath- posted...
Japanese samurai > England knights

Space marine > Japanese samurai

And I would love to see a new Ryse game, but I would prefer a Greek or Egyptian setting.

SO much this...
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#22MotionMan25Posted 2/12/2014 11:00:51 AM
bessy67 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
I like the sound of this, would be really nice to see future Ryse games in different settings, could be a really wining formula.

I'm about to write some possibly major spoilers, read at your own risk.

If they keep the whole god aspect though it pretty much has to be set in a polytheistic culture. The events in Ryse were pretty much a game between 2 gods with each of them influencing and guiding their chosen champion/side, so you pretty much need at least 2 gods to make this work. That's why I thought Greece and Egypt would be interesting choices

yeah I agree but I kind of like marius as a character, i think it would be awesome if SPOILERS:

He survived and then became a champion of the gods or something. this could open the game up gameplay wise as different powers could change the gameplay up... Id rather it be more like God of War then Assassins creed where its the story of one badass then a similar story starring different protagonists in different eras
---
GT: Motion Man. - Clan: NsK - Nova Scotia Killers
#23Foxx3kPosted 2/12/2014 11:02:52 AM
I'd love to see a good rooted Medieval combat game and --

... includes dragons.

-- OH come on!
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#24bessy67Posted 2/12/2014 11:04:01 AM
Foxx3k posted...
I'd love to see a good rooted Medieval combat game and --

... includes dragons.

-- OH come on!

Ryse: Son of Smaug
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#25Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/12/2014 11:06:15 AM
I would love for the next Ryse game to have a complete overhaul in the gameplay aspect. Without that they could make it with literally any warrior creed and I will not buy it.
---
Gaming Devices: PC, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, and Android.
#26Foxx3kPosted 2/12/2014 11:10:05 AM
Reaper_Chris92 posted...
I would love for the next Ryse game to have a complete overhaul in the gameplay aspect. Without that they could make it with literally any warrior creed and I will not buy it.

Complete overhaul? Not at all.

It just needs an extra layer of depth in the combat and add a lot more attack patterns to the enemies and more complexity to the execution bonuses and I think it'll be good to go.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#27bessy67Posted 2/12/2014 11:13:09 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Reaper_Chris92 posted...

Complete overhaul? Not at all.

It just needs an extra layer of depth in the combat and add a lot more attack patterns to the enemies and more complexity to the execution bonuses and I think it'll be good to go.

Throw in a couple more fighting styles (2 handed, 2 weapons, weapon and shield), a couple different weapon types and some more progression in combat (unlocking different moves/combos as you level up) and they could have something really good. I personally already enjoyed the combat but added depth would definitely make it better.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#28XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/12/2014 12:20:03 PM
Favorite game so far on the x1. I really hope this is true!
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#29vivalabuck92Posted 2/12/2014 12:24:30 PM
Ryse 2: Owls with Lassos
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#30BurgerNogPosted 2/12/2014 12:28:48 PM
Sounds like more fun than Ryse: Drinkers of Ireland.
---
--Being too stupid to know who's dumb is worse.--