Who else is having a bad feeling about Titanfall?

#21Kovifan27Posted 2/12/2014 10:24:13 AM
http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/12/5403598/microsoft-will-update-the-xbox-one-controller-for-less-twitchy-aim

Also:

"Respawn Entertainment also says it's working with Microsoft on a new version of the console's upscaler presumably to convert games rendered at sub-1080p resolutions up to the full HDTV standard but it was unclear whether that upscaler will only apply to Titanfall or work with all Xbox One games."

Does this mean the game is sub 1080p on XboxOne?
#22MrImpatient35Posted 2/12/2014 10:27:00 AM
bessy67 posted...
When was it ever delayed?

The X360 version was delayed to March 25 I think. Some time at the end of March. People speculate that MS did that on purpose to get more sales for the game on X1. That theory makes sense to me.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#23regsantotomasPosted 2/12/2014 10:41:03 AM
I had a bad feeling this would be a leap year and I would have had to wait an extra day. Luckily it's not a leap year. Whew!
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#24EllesarienPosted 2/12/2014 10:43:22 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
I <3 the hype!

The higher it's hyped the farther it'll fall and when it does we'll be here. Just as surely as the 3 or 4 Xbots will be here standing side by side with their XBone Defense Shields up like some sort of sad Spartan army.

You're one sad dude man. Hope your life gets better to the point where it doesn't have to revolve around hate for a piece of plastic.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#25blitz_0623Posted 2/12/2014 10:45:00 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
I <3 the hype!

The higher it's hyped the farther it'll fall and when it does we'll be here. Just as surely as the 3 or 4 Xbots will be here standing side by side with their XBone Defense Shields up like some sort of sad Spartan army.

Except it won't fall and you guys won't be here when it's standing tall
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#26BSerenityPosted 2/12/2014 10:45:18 AM
Kovifan27 posted...
http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/12/5403598/microsoft-will-update-the-xbox-one-controller-for-less-twitchy-aim

Also:

"Respawn Entertainment also says it's working with Microsoft on a new version of the console's upscaler presumably to convert games rendered at sub-1080p resolutions up to the full HDTV standard but it was unclear whether that upscaler will only apply to Titanfall or work with all Xbox One games."

Does this mean the game is sub 1080p on XboxOne?

Are you genuinely surprised about TF not being 1080?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#27TBONE_OGPosted 2/12/2014 10:46:42 AM
I have a bad feeling as well, TC...

That I won't get a beta code....

OR even worse. I'll get a beta code but it'll be right on Valentine's Day, and I'll have to take my model girlfriend and her friends out to dinner and then to a private orgy. F me, right?

Bad feelings are being had right now...
---
Always O.G.
#28jasomramirez666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 10:13:29 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
I have a bad feeling as well, TC...

That I won't get a beta code....

OR even worse. I'll get a beta code but it'll be right on Valentine's Day, and I'll have to take my model girlfriend and her friends out to dinner and then to a private orgy. F me, right?

Bad feelings are being had right now...

Life is not fair.
#29squidney2k1Posted 2/12/2014 11:33:51 PM
Only the 360 version was delayed.....and that's the only version I worry about. A month to go, we've had a delay, and still no footage or info about it.
---
Mass Effect 4: Titanfall's Destiny XIV-2....think about it. \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.