Sons Of Anarchy Creator Says A Game Is Definitely Coming

#1Dev445Posted 2/12/2014 8:18:44 AM
by Jeff Cork

Sons of Anarchy is entering its seventh, and final, season this fall, but that doesn't mean fans will have to say goodbye to Jax, Gemma, and the rest of SAMCRO. Show creator Kurt Sutter says that a game based on FX's biker drama is in the works, and that it "represents the evolution of gaming."

Sutter mentioned the game in a pair of tweets (warning: profanity), saying that it will be a first-person, action-adventure game. He didn't offer details beyond that.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/02/12/sons-of-anarchy-creator-says-a-game-is-definitely-coming.aspx

How is this show? I've seen the 1st episode and it was pretty good. I wish they would make a Supernatural game, that's my show right there.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2aszsithPosted 2/12/2014 9:03:45 AM
Sons of Anarchy is fantastic. It's not for the faint of heart though. Like most F/X shows, there are no redeeming characters. Every single one is a deplorable human who ends up proving they deserve the horrible things that happen to them. It's not as deplorable as Nip/Tuck was though. I felt like I needed a shower after ever episode of that one.

SOA is one of my top 5 shows. They are, in no particular order:

Sons of Anarchy
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Davinci's Demons
Survivor
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3SaQu1BPosted 2/12/2014 9:24:27 AM
Hopefully it wont end up like Ride to Hell: Retribution
#4kidwgmPosted 2/12/2014 10:02:56 AM
Awesome show. But it will be a terrible game.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#5moogie101Posted 2/12/2014 10:07:34 AM
Not sure how this will work as a FPS, surely more of an open world from a Third Person wouyld make more sense.

Yeah I know then it's just a GTA-Clone but otherwise I just see motorbike riding cutscenes to the latest corridor of punching/ baseball bats & guns. But a GTA styled game with the feel of SOA could be amazing, really loved GTA Lost & the Damned & this could take that up a notch.
#6Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/12/2014 10:32:39 AM
huh. i still haven't seen this series yet. it's snowing like a globe outside right now. maybe i'll hunker down and binge watch.
#7UltimateGeth39Posted 2/15/2014 1:51:28 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
huh. i still haven't seen this series yet. it's snowing like a globe outside right now. maybe i'll hunker down and binge watch.

Definitely watch it's a good show.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#8Dcrenshaw04Posted 2/15/2014 2:01:50 PM
Season 1 & 2 I really enjoyed but after those I lost interest. I might rent the game to give it a try but I don't see it bring very good. If it even comes out that is. I'm more bummed about it's always sunny finally ending......
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#9unclekoolaid73Posted 2/15/2014 2:03:20 PM
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
Season 1 & 2 I really enjoyed but after those I lost interest. I might rent the game to give it a try but I don't see it bring very good. If it even comes out that is. I'm more bummed about it's always sunny finally ending......

I'd play an ITs Always Sunny in Philadephia game. I get to be Frank though.
#10Dcrenshaw04Posted 2/15/2014 2:05:43 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...

I'd play an ITs Always Sunny in Philadephia game. I get to be Frank though.

Charlie all the way!! Bashing rats and sniffing glue while eating cat food.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4