can i use multiple emails to sign up for the beta

#1angel609Posted 2/12/2014 8:23:39 AM
i have access to 3 emails and since not everyone who signs up for the beta will get it, i wanted to increase my chances by using all of my emails. but i dont want them to be marked as spam or something and get ignored. do you think i can do this?
---
GT-VandaliismZ (with 2 i's) add me
Coolest guy youll ever meet
#2spartansbrotherPosted 2/12/2014 8:25:59 AM
what beta?
---
*wipes brown*
#3vashtrichamPosted 2/12/2014 8:26:03 AM
I have 3 also and i signed up with each of them, now if i get more then 1 i can give them out
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#4angel609(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 8:28:07 AM
yea. if i get more than one ill come here and give the extras out.

titanfall.com/beta

theres the link
---
#5Logical_OnePosted 2/12/2014 8:34:14 AM
vashtricham posted...
I have 3 also and i signed up with each of them, now if i get more then 1 i can give them out

I did the same thing.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#6Special-EddPosted 2/12/2014 9:02:18 AM
They mentioned something about having a system in place for people who try to sign up with a bunch of addresses. I'm not sure if 3 qualifies as something they would be on the lookout for but there was someone who said they signed up with 12 email addresses.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#7angel609(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 9:05:31 AM
you think the system will start detecting at like 20? i signed up like 5 of my friends also so im at like 10. but they all have very different names.

and what do you guys think are the chances of getting a code? like every other email? or maybe 1 out of 5
---
#8Special-EddPosted 2/12/2014 9:10:53 AM(edited)
angel609 posted...
you think the system will start detecting at like 20? i signed up like 5 of my friends also so im at like 10. but they all have very different names.

and what do you guys think are the chances of getting a code? like every other email? or maybe 1 out of 5

I'd hope it kicked in well before 20. Even 5 is a pretty good amount considering the codes are limited. I think odds of getting in are better than most people think. They are going to send a lot of invites out but doing them in waves over the course of the weekend.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
#9angel609(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 9:11:45 AM
hopefully they still give me a code. i used more than 5. i used 3 of my own and signed up my friends since i was on the page... uh oh
---
#10Special-EddPosted 2/12/2014 9:19:53 AM
I'm not sure if signing up multiple times hurts your chances or if they just root out some of the excessive amount of emails from the same person to keep it down to one shot per user.
---