Adam sessler's hands on impressions of titanfall

#1BoomerHelllPosted 2/12/2014 10:09:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2PzVinC7iY&list=UUQXR8pItAoKDAJSbphFxbrg&feature=c4-overview

looks great
#2BSerenityPosted 2/12/2014 10:11:20 AM
Can be fun to the right people.

I don't trust his word regardless. He is one of the worst flip floppers in the industry.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#3Juzten76Posted 2/12/2014 10:19:48 AM
BSerenity posted...

I don't trust his word regardless. He is one of the worst flip floppers in the industry.

I never noticed. Does he talk up a game and then decide it sucks after it comes out? Because who hasn't done that?
#4Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/12/2014 10:27:38 AM
cool. adam can be a spaz, especially at live events. but i've never questioned whether his enthusiasm is genuine.
#5EllesarienPosted 2/12/2014 10:35:22 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
cool. adam can be a spaz, especially at live events. but i've never questioned whether his enthusiasm is genuine.

At least in the video the reasons behind his excitement seem to be logical and mirror what variables I would use also. I was a bit nervous I would be always losing my sense of direction when moving around both vertically and horizontally but multiple videos have lessened that and he seemed to imply that you do get used to it very quickly.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6Evel138Posted 2/12/2014 10:38:32 AM
Ellesarien posted...

At least in the video the reasons behind his excitement seem to be logical and mirror what variables I would use also. I was a bit nervous I would be always losing my sense of direction when moving around both vertically and horizontally but multiple videos have lessened that and he seemed to imply that you do get used to it very quickly.

I love the Sees.....

He's one of my favorite industry personalities.......I don't always agree with his opinion or point of view on a matter, but its always well thought out.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#7RebelGameMasterPosted 2/12/2014 10:40:27 AM
So, today Wednesday, February 12, 2014... Adam Sessler is someone that is reliable and on point when it comes to games?
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#8MrImpatient35Posted 2/12/2014 10:42:09 AM

I agree. His interactions with other people are usually awkward, but I rarely question his input on games themselves. Especially when he's by himself.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#9roperpokerPosted 2/12/2014 10:47:38 AM
Not too familiar with him but he seems like a cool guy!
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#10BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 10:53:05 AM
Juzten76 posted...
BSerenity posted...

I never noticed. Does he talk up a game and then decide it sucks after it comes out? Because who hasn't done that?

every ps4 owner hates him because he defended the resolution gate debate, so now hes a xbot old fart that knows nothing about games...until he says something nice about sony