Adam sessler's hands on impressions of titanfall

#21MrImpatient35Posted 2/12/2014 11:12:36 AM
Evel138 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
"Gamers" only delayed the inevitable.

Yeah, the PS only crowd can continue to enjoy the snarky "how to trade games" jab SONY took at last years E3....and I think that MS tried it before its ready for primetime.....

But "gamers" are seriously in a fog of delusion if they don't see the all digital future, writing on the wall. Physical media will be a thing of the past eventually....that is inevitable for certain.

^This guy gets it.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#22NavarexPosted 2/12/2014 11:12:55 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
So, today Wednesday, February 12, 2014... Adam Sessler is someone that is reliable and on point when it comes to games?

So, today Wednesday, February 12, 2014... Adam Sessler is someone that is not reliable and on point when it comes to games?
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
Heads will roll, throats will be slit and blood will flow like springs of water :}
#23HellsControllerPosted 2/12/2014 11:37:39 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
So, today Wednesday, February 12, 2014... Adam Sessler is someone that is reliable and on point when it comes to games?

Good god no.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#24Exodus_PrimePosted 2/12/2014 11:37:50 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
Juzten76 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Can be fun to the right people.

I don't trust his word regardless. He is one of the worst flip floppers in the industry.

I never noticed. Does he talk up a game and then decide it sucks after it comes out? Because who hasn't done that?

every ps4 owner hates him because he defended the resolution gate debate, so now hes a xbot old fart that knows nothing about games...until he says something nice about sony

Welp you beat me to it.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#25DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
Would love to hear people's opinions of stutterin' sessler if he trashed the game. Fanboys man, fanboys everywhere
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.