Titanfall's Resolution Only 792p

#31EllesarienPosted 2/12/2014 11:19:30 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
As far as consoles go neither of them are hitting 1080p and 60 fps at the same time with all games. Whoever has to have that with every game(pointing this at multiple people obviously) isn't going to get it with consoles.

I don't think many (if any) were thinking that Titanfall would be 1080/60 but we have kids in here right now just trying to stir up conflict in their message board sadism.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#32DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/12/2014 11:20:04 AM
Man, I bet MS is kicking themselves for choosing Kinect over power.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
#33SamcroReaperPosted 2/12/2014 11:20:54 AM
Ooooo the Sony fanboys are scared again. These threads are awesome. You can almost taste the OP's tears and feel his fear.
#34Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/12/2014 11:21:50 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
As far as consoles go neither of them are hitting 1080p and 60 fps at the same time with all games. Whoever has to have that with every game(pointing this at multiple people obviously) isn't going to get it with consoles.

I don't, both consoles are poor excuses for hardware released in 2013.

Using Tablet CPUs and GPUs that are comparable to the new Tegra from Nvidia.

The reason why I put multiple people there was to show it wasn't directed at a specific person. Just those that act one way and then accept it when it's on another console they aren't bashing.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 11:22:13 AM
I like people who support the ideal of MS's Xbox One

Xbox One Owner "Power does not matter, it has all kind of features.

Critic: "The game features subpar resolution and textures, runs poorly"

Xbox One Owner "I can't see the difference and continues to get defensive"

So if it's not a big deal, why you guys getting so defensive. If something does not bother me, I don't need to defend it.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#36ejay8320Posted 2/12/2014 11:22:37 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
792p is unacceptable for 2014 and from a $500 game console

Being an immature troll whose only goal in life is to evoke an adverse reaction from fanboys on this page should be unacceptable in 2014.

You would think with the advancement of the digital age and awareness people would be less prone to just bluntly attacking each other like kids.

How is that comment a troll remark?

It is 2014, the console costs $500. No game should be 729P Native.

That is unacceptable, hell, the Xbox 360 was pushing games at that resolution.

budget PCs @ Wal-Mart can push 1080P/60fps

You seem to forget the X1 is not JUST a games console. It's an all-in-one multimedia device. That's how MS wants it to be and that's exactly what it is. The games are just there to be played. People who buy the console do not expect to experience 1080p/60fps. Even if the audience is still primarily gamers, it is designed to attract a larger market like the Wii did and it's doing just that.

Besides, you can't say what the res/framerate will be on the superior PS4 because............ yeah

But there lies the flaw - did anyone really ask for a multimedia device?

Extra media features are great and welcome, but when it takes away from the system it's not welcome, you shouldn't have to sacrifice any part of the gaming aspect for these features.
#37richboy900Posted 2/12/2014 11:22:54 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
792p is unacceptable for 2014 and from a $500 game console

He said it would increase dough. Keep up with da times lol.

How about Microsoft keep up with the times. 1080 should be standard at this stage, especially when the cheaper console is capable of running games at that resolution.
#38EllesarienPosted 2/12/2014 11:23:08 AM
SamcroReaper posted...
Ooooo the Sony fanboys are scared again. These threads are awesome. You can almost taste the OP's tears and feel his fear.

Yep...too many positive Titanfall topics going on right now and it is just KILLING them.

Expect a hard google search for any negative Titanfall news to be posted by our regular "winners" today and until release.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#39DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/12/2014 11:23:43 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I like people who support the ideal of MS's Xbox One

Xbox One Owner "Power does not matter, it has all kind of features.

Critic: "The game features subpar resolution and textures, runs poorly"

Xbox One Owner "I can't see the difference and continues to get defensive"

So if it's not a big deal, why you guys getting so defensive. If something does not bother me, I don't need to defend it.

Because their non exclusive game is the only one coming this year until the Halo 2 rehash. Lots of people are pretty mad at MS.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
#40Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 11:24:00 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

I don't, both consoles are poor excuses for hardware released in 2013.

Using Tablet CPUs and GPUs that are comparable to the new Tegra from Nvidia.

The reason why I put multiple people there was to show it wasn't directed at a specific person. Just those that act one way and then accept it when it's on another console they aren't bashing.

I know, I'm just making a general comment that follows along the lines of what you said. Both consoles are poor choices in hardware, I can understand the companies not trying to take a loss on the hardware but if they expect these consoles to last 6-7 years, they're out of their f***** mind.

The hardware was outdated years ago.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You