Titanfall's Resolution Only 792p

#81blitz_0623Posted 2/12/2014 12:16:26 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I love the logic here in this topic

The Xbox One is under powered because it's an All in One Device, but I'm a gamer so I don't care about graphics.

So why the f*** are you buying an all in one if you're a gamer? Wouldn't you buy something that is made for gamers?

Just cause you're a gamer doesn't mean you have to buy something dedicated for gamers.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#82-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/12/2014 12:16:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
792p is unacceptable for 2014 and from a $500 game console

He said it would increase dough. Keep up with da times lol.

Is it going to hit 1080P @ 60fps? A PC Standard that's been around for 6 years + ?

PC fanboy troll confirmed..... Preparing for Titanfall by buying a 2000$ computer gg.
#83Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 12:18:15 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

The Xbox One is under powered because it's an All in One Device, but I'm a gamer so I don't care about graphics.

So why the f*** are you buying an all in one if you're a gamer? Wouldn't you buy something that is made for gamers?

I love your neurosis and obsession over a piece of plastic. You own NEITHER CONSOLE but spend your entire day in here trying to trash any piece of X-1 news.

I honestly hope your life gets better where you no longer need to make this a lifestyle.

Go enjoy your PC, have fun gaming and stop being obsessed over what is happening here in lame console land. You'll be happier and will stop coming across as a spoiled and bitter 13 year old girl who didn't get the newest Barbie.

Thank you Doctor Phil for trying to diagnose someone on the interweb.

2 hours =/= entire day

Someone cannot tell time
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#84Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 12:20:07 PM(edited)
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Is it going to hit 1080P @ 60fps? A PC Standard that's been around for 6 years + ?

PC fanboy troll confirmed..... Preparing for Titanfall by buying a 2000$ computer gg.

a $600 PC can run Titanfall better than the Xbone, at 1080P

Let's add it up

$600 for the PC , I prepurchased my copy of Titanfall for $40, no online fee to play

Xbox One - $500, $60 for game, $60 just to play it online = $620 vs $640 for a far better experience.
---
#85PulpPosted 2/12/2014 12:22:03 PM
So the big exclusive can't run at 1080p? That's kinda bad....I mean, the PC version can.

What would be kinda funny is if the 360 version runs at 1080p.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#86EllesarienPosted 2/12/2014 12:22:04 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I love your neurosis and obsession over a piece of plastic. You own NEITHER CONSOLE but spend your entire day in here trying to trash any piece of X-1 news.

I honestly hope your life gets better where you no longer need to make this a lifestyle.

Go enjoy your PC, have fun gaming and stop being obsessed over what is happening here in lame console land. You'll be happier and will stop coming across as a spoiled and bitter 13 year old girl who didn't get the newest Barbie.

Thank you Doctor Phil for trying to diagnose someone on the interweb.

2 hours =/= entire day

Someone cannot tell time

Seriously man. Read your posts in here. Take some advice and just let this board go. Go enjoy your PC, engage in good PC discussion on the PC boards and stop the perma hate and negativity that just flows from you like water. It's not a good or healthy way to live your life.

Just let it go. You hate consoles so just LET THEM GO.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#87-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/12/2014 12:24:02 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

a $600 PC can run Titanfall better than the Xbone, at 1080P

Let's add it up

$600 for the PC , I prepurchased my copy of Titanfall for $40, no online fee to play

Xbox One - $500, $60 for game, $60 just to play it online = $620 vs $640 for a far better experience.

Lol, no. Clearly you don't know how PCs work. Also saying you know a $600 computer could run it at 1080/ 60 is all hypothetical. Troll harder son.
#88Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 12:30:56 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...

Lol, no. Clearly you don't know how PCs work. Also saying you know a $600 computer could run it at 1080/ 60 is all hypothetical. Troll harder son.

I know more about PCs than anyone in this topic.

Here, let me build you a $600 PC that can toast the Xbone

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2S2E5

$584

No need for OS, OS is free =)
---
#89BloodyDove2vsPosted 2/12/2014 12:31:45 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Surely, that's not asking for too much.
---
1080p is the Holy Grail of HD resolution minus the XB1M13.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#90Juzten76Posted 2/12/2014 12:33:08 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

There is no PC standard. PCs are not standard.