Anyone else hate the controller?

#11Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/12/2014 12:00:11 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
not even the worst controller i've ever used "hurt" my hands. that sounds like a medical issue.

Maybe if I had the same problem using other controllers, which I don't. Xb1 is far from the only controller with left shoulder buttons.
right, but you're one of an insignificant minority whose hand hurts from simply pressing a button a few times on a controller. even if it's 1000 times, that's not normal. go see a doctor and get yourself checked out, if you're telling the truth.
#12TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 12:17:16 PM(edited)
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
not even the worst controller i've ever used "hurt" my hands. that sounds like a medical issue.

Maybe if I had the same problem using other controllers, which I don't. Xb1 is far from the only controller with left shoulder buttons.
right, but you're one of an insignificant minority whose hand hurts from simply pressing a button a few times on a controller. even if it's 1000 times, that's not normal. go see a doctor and get yourself checked out, if you're telling the truth.

Lol I'm fine, and you have no idea what the stats are on that. It's a very slight pain, not a debilitating one. Way to jump to conclusions. Do either of you even have a bachelors in a health-related field?

EDIT: And why would somebody lie about something so ridiculous? Are you that paranoid about this little Gamefaqs console war?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#13-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/12/2014 12:17:36 PM
No
#14SonyPonyTonyPosted 2/12/2014 12:19:58 PM
There's a huge crack on my computer screen from the loudness of the backfire this topic made

Everybody knows your schtick TJ! You get laughed at on both this board AND the PS4 board! :)
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#15TrickyPonyPosted 2/12/2014 12:23:54 PM
I definitely don't hate it, some parts of it I like more than the 360 pad and other parts I don't like as much, but if I had to pick one I'd choose the X1, overall they managed to improve on the 360's design which is impressive.
#16cheezedadadaPosted 2/12/2014 12:36:54 PM
I liked the 360 controller better at first, but after using the Xbox One controller for a bit I like it better now. I still use my 360 controller on my PC so I switch back and forth between the two and I prefer the Xbox One version.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
#17ssj954vegitoPosted 2/12/2014 12:48:29 PM
I agree'd on the bumpers at first now that I've used em for a bit, they feel good.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#18eLiTeRiChxUKPosted 2/12/2014 1:04:52 PM
This only thing i DISLIKE is how loose the thumbsticks feel compared to the 360 controller.
---
I'm naming my Xbox One, Neo... because it's The One.
GT: ReaperDown N7
#19atl2k5Posted 2/12/2014 1:49:25 PM
Nope, love it. Not a single complaint about the One controller.
#20SunDevil77Posted 2/12/2014 1:52:36 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Pressing the L1 shoulder button kinda hurts a bit, if that makes sense.

Are your hands made of paper or something?
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539