Titanfall is not a system seller

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/16/2014 4:26:06 PM
funny how none of you have even been on the Xbox One Titanfall board... even after the board exploded the other day with topics from the beta i still haven't see any of you people raving this game even been over there talking about the game. you just spend all your time saying how this is a console seller and don't even talk about the game itself. makes me wonder
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#12chaotix42Posted 2/16/2014 4:30:02 PM
User Name JOSEWILLSLAY
User ID 6919932
Board User Level -2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.

LOL. Another super jelly hater topic.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#13Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/16/2014 5:09:16 PM
So the real question, when the hell is it going to start selling systems? So far stores are giving cash back, gift cards, free games, etc just to move an Xbox One
---
3770K w/ 780 TI SLI gaming powerhouse.
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#14DevilStriderPosted 2/16/2014 5:25:41 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Every time I watch the trailer I buy another Xbox One.

LOL
#15archibald3Posted 2/16/2014 5:45:28 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
So the real question, when the hell is it going to start selling systems? So far stores are giving cash back, gift cards, free games, etc just to move an Xbox One

Your living in a troll fantasy world. It`s amazing to me that after a while the trolls start to believe the lies , exageration and misinformation they work tirelessly to propagate. The Xbox One is selling millions .