another titanfall topic....Giantbomb plays and explains titanfall in detail

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. another titanfall topic....Giantbomb plays and explains titanfall in detail
2 years ago#11
March 11 seems even farther away now.

Can. Not. Wait.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
2 years ago#12
Anyone whining about the bots hasn't played the game. While there are bots they are not as common as people think and I find that I run into more players then bots. Bots are just a distraction but make it interesting in the sense that they might distract you from a player who will drop you fast. Adding the AI of the Titans when they are on follow or guard mode makes it seem like a hectic battlefield.

I find the action on this game to be much faster than CoD even with less down time. Its like I respawn than instantly back to shooting if I run straight for the battle.

My only complaint so far is that I hope the full game has a lot more content. I want to know how many map, weapons, ordinances or whatever the perks are called again and more game modes.
2 years ago#13
kcypher2000 posted...
Anyone whining about the bots hasn't played the game. While there are bots they are not as common as people think and I find that I run into more players then bots. Bots are just a distraction but make it interesting in the sense that they might distract you from a player who will drop you fast. Adding the AI of the Titans when they are on follow or guard mode makes it seem like a hectic battlefield.

I find the action on this game to be much faster than CoD even with less down time. Its like I respawn than instantly back to shooting if I run straight for the battle.

My only complaint so far is that I hope the full game has a lot more content. I want to know how many map, weapons, ordinances or whatever the perks are called again and more game modes.

Agree!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. another titanfall topic....Giantbomb plays and explains titanfall in detail

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived