another titanfall topic....Giantbomb plays and explains titanfall in detail

#11Evel138Posted 2/15/2014 9:17:04 PM
March 11 seems even farther away now.

Can. Not. Wait.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#12kcypher2000Posted 2/15/2014 11:05:00 PM
Anyone whining about the bots hasn't played the game. While there are bots they are not as common as people think and I find that I run into more players then bots. Bots are just a distraction but make it interesting in the sense that they might distract you from a player who will drop you fast. Adding the AI of the Titans when they are on follow or guard mode makes it seem like a hectic battlefield.

I find the action on this game to be much faster than CoD even with less down time. Its like I respawn than instantly back to shooting if I run straight for the battle.

My only complaint so far is that I hope the full game has a lot more content. I want to know how many map, weapons, ordinances or whatever the perks are called again and more game modes.
#13TheSilentRavenPosted 2/17/2014 10:00:50 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Anyone whining about the bots hasn't played the game. While there are bots they are not as common as people think and I find that I run into more players then bots. Bots are just a distraction but make it interesting in the sense that they might distract you from a player who will drop you fast. Adding the AI of the Titans when they are on follow or guard mode makes it seem like a hectic battlefield.

I find the action on this game to be much faster than CoD even with less down time. Its like I respawn than instantly back to shooting if I run straight for the battle.

My only complaint so far is that I hope the full game has a lot more content. I want to know how many map, weapons, ordinances or whatever the perks are called again and more game modes.

Agree!