Headset Adapter for X1 not so good.

#1MuryoPosted 2/12/2014 3:22:35 PM
Ouch.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/xbox-one-headset-adapter-has-some-really-lame-rules-about-how-it-can-be-used
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#2HMXTaylor_LeePosted 2/12/2014 3:32:32 PM
That is a shame that wireless headsets don't work.

I really do get the feeling with all of the missing features and apparent downgrades from the 360 that Microsoft pushed the Xbox One out to keep with the PS4.
#3HelmesSeiferPosted 2/12/2014 3:35:20 PM
The whole adapter thing is a joke. $24.99? Seriously? It cost me $3.42 to make my Turtle Beach X12's compatible with my PS4.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#4pwnater777Posted 2/12/2014 3:35:59 PM
Hey, look! Now the experience is $125 too much!
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#5Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 4:12:17 PM
HelmesSeifer posted...
The whole adapter thing is a joke. $24.99? Seriously? It cost me $3.42 to make my Turtle Beach X12's compatible with my PS4.

Reminds me of how needlessly complicated the sega cd and 32x were to connect to the Genesis.
---
#6Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 6:44:56 PM
*bump*
---
#7FusionCPosted 2/12/2014 6:52:26 PM
All things considered its a small list of headsets that wont work. My TB X31s that are 4 years old are going to work and they are wireless (except for the cable that runs from the headset to the controller) They work on my PS4 as well with the 7 dollar chat cable.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#8PulpPosted 2/12/2014 6:59:12 PM
If you can afford an Xbone, you can afford a new headset.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#9MrImpatient35Posted 2/12/2014 7:32:04 PM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

I really do get the feeling with all of the missing features and apparent downgrades from the 360 that Microsoft pushed the Xbox One out to keep with the PS4.

I think the same thing! I'm pretty sure X1 wasn't meant to be released until this November. I feel the same about PS4 because all of the really good games haven't come out yet. Its mainly multiplats holding people over until...I think Infamous might be there next big game.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#10gohoanqPosted 2/12/2014 8:22:03 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

I think the same thing! I'm pretty sure X1 wasn't meant to be released until this November. I feel the same about PS4 because all of the really good games haven't come out yet. Its mainly multiplats holding people over until...I think Infamous might be there next big game.

I feel the same.. I think both Sony and MS got in over their heads and ended up having to release their consoles early just to compete with each other.. which is stupid since if one didn't try so hard to release theirs last year the other wouldn't have tried either.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.