What games so far have you found glitches on?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games so far have you found glitches on?
2 years ago#1
I haven't seen any, share anyone?
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
2 years ago#2
Need for Speed crashed on us a bunch of times, but I think it was because the game disc wasn't completely installed...
2 years ago#3
There were some triggers that wouldn't activate in Ryse.
I think I fell through the map once in Dead Rising 3 or Ryse, I don't remember which.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
2 years ago#4
Battlefield 4, played an entire game without audio. On the Campaign, there was an invincible enemy, an enemy that was stuck in a block of wood, Pac and Irish did do any move animations on one level, they just looped at one point and I've glitched through objects.
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
2 years ago#5
BF4 has many, but that's on all systems. Great game despite the issues.
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!
2 years ago#6
Assassins Creed 4 had a few funny gliches. When I finished taking over a ship there were two boats freaking out in the backround and one of them threw all the sailors off the deck to tumble down to the ocean.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
2 years ago#7
I get a lot of random explosions under my vehicles, even when not moving and nothing exploding nearby. Once one sent me a few hundred feet in the air, and I landed inside the camp you rescue Annie in. In chapter two. With no way out.

Also sometimes there's a permanent explosion indicator on my screen for hours at a time.
XBL GamerTag - Crexlarth
Currently Playing Dead Rising 3
2 years ago#8
Ass creed, here are my clips. Skip to 30 seconds in unless you want to watch me beat my friend in being the most feared pirate.

SPOILER ALERT: this vid contains a clip showing a point in the game where you have to kill a certain character. DO NOT WATCH IT if you haven't completed the game.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=73BAD74CC099C97!118&authkey=!ALJxsL3hjv9hmNo&ithint=video%2c.mp4

For those who don't want to click:

It shows several flying NPC's and a target in the main plot that gets killed but the game doesn't register his death.
#1 at absolutely nothing!
2 years ago#9
On dead rising 3 I could kill zombies just by touching them. I could hear the sound effect of the grim reaper, but I wasn't pressing the attack button. I have a video on my upload studio. Just search my gt zxyGodTalonzxy, to see what I mean.
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games so far have you found glitches on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived