What games so far have you found glitches on?

#1skermacPosted 2/12/2014 5:27:50 PM
I haven't seen any, share anyone?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2yerbwPosted 2/12/2014 5:29:32 PM
Need for Speed crashed on us a bunch of times, but I think it was because the game disc wasn't completely installed...
#3Foxx3kPosted 2/12/2014 5:30:47 PM
There were some triggers that wouldn't activate in Ryse.
I think I fell through the map once in Dead Rising 3 or Ryse, I don't remember which.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4Jedi454Posted 2/12/2014 5:31:40 PM(edited)
Battlefield 4, played an entire game without audio. On the Campaign, there was an invincible enemy, an enemy that was stuck in a block of wood, Pac and Irish did do any move animations on one level, they just looped at one point and I've glitched through objects.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#5RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/12/2014 5:36:33 PM
BF4 has many, but that's on all systems. Great game despite the issues.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Omaha! Omaha! 56 is Mike! Hurry, Hurry!
#6Special-EddPosted 2/12/2014 6:43:46 PM
Assassins Creed 4 had a few funny gliches. When I finished taking over a ship there were two boats freaking out in the backround and one of them threw all the sailors off the deck to tumble down to the ocean.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#7Moon_StruckPosted 2/12/2014 7:52:52 PM
I get a lot of random explosions under my vehicles, even when not moving and nothing exploding nearby. Once one sent me a few hundred feet in the air, and I landed inside the camp you rescue Annie in. In chapter two. With no way out.

Also sometimes there's a permanent explosion indicator on my screen for hours at a time.
---
XBL GamerTag - Crexlarth
Currently Playing Dead Rising 3
#8BoxTheMuppetPosted 2/12/2014 8:11:35 PM
Ass creed, here are my clips. Skip to 30 seconds in unless you want to watch me beat my friend in being the most feared pirate.

SPOILER ALERT: this vid contains a clip showing a point in the game where you have to kill a certain character. DO NOT WATCH IT if you haven't completed the game.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=73BAD74CC099C97!118&authkey=!ALJxsL3hjv9hmNo&ithint=video%2c.mp4

For those who don't want to click:

It shows several flying NPC's and a target in the main plot that gets killed but the game doesn't register his death.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#9Talon684Posted 2/12/2014 8:29:39 PM
On dead rising 3 I could kill zombies just by touching them. I could hear the sound effect of the grim reaper, but I wasn't pressing the attack button. I have a video on my upload studio. Just search my gt zxyGodTalonzxy, to see what I mean.
---
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B