So...whats the benefit of getting an Xbone over a PC right now?

#1XeedyofNamzyPosted 2/12/2014 5:00:38 PM
- XB1 has a much smaller library of games

- Doesn't even have BC

- PC's multi media features are superior to that of an XB1. Can use any APP I want without being restricted

- PC users don't to pay to play online via subscription base or even use other apps like XB live

- Steam deals and cheaper games

-1080P 60FPS for games.

PC has a larger library of exclusives, and the better multi platform games. Along with a better browser, and play a vast library of games from other systems as well. So at this point, any real sense of getting an XB1 over building a good gaming PC?
#2BeefEasterPosted 2/12/2014 5:02:11 PM
some people don't like PC gaming
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#3Jedi454Posted 2/12/2014 5:02:15 PM
Lol
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#4bessy67Posted 2/12/2014 5:03:02 PM
Cost. If you want a PC that will play the latest games for the next 8-10 years you better be prepared to shell out $1500-$2000.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5MaryJHappyPosted 2/12/2014 5:03:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6PulpPosted 2/12/2014 5:04:17 PM
- Controlling your screen with Kinect.

- Exclusive Content.

- No viruses on Xbone.

- No annoying driver issues or bugs on Xbone.

- Can play with a controller on the couch.

- Better servers and the power of the Cloud.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#7TrickyPonyPosted 2/12/2014 5:04:45 PM
Fast forward 6 years I know my Xbox One will still be playing games without a hitch. If I bought a gaming rig I'd have to worry about upgrading, then I'd have to worry about compatibility, plus I like playing games from my couch with a controller.
#8DVentPosted 2/12/2014 5:06:21 PM
For me, it is the exclusives and being able to chill on the couch in front of the big TV. There are some great titles for all systems, but my personal preference I liked what the XBOX One offered for right now and down the road, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Forza, Gears and Halo and dare I say Kinect Sports 2.

PC gamer also, but I usually only buy games that are exclusive to PC also or a superior version of a multi-platform game. But that also depends on your setup, I just find gaming on the couch more relaxing.

If you got the budget to build a good PC rig with better specs than XBOX One I don't see how you can go wrong with that choice either.
---
XBOX 360 GT - DVent360
#9DVentPosted 2/12/2014 5:08:19 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Fast forward 6 years I know my Xbox One will still be playing games without a hitch. If I bought a gaming rig I'd have to worry about upgrading, then I'd have to worry about compatibility, plus I like playing games from my couch with a controller.

Agreed.
---
XBOX 360 GT - DVent360
#10PharohofLaptopsPosted 2/12/2014 5:09:23 PM
Have you guys been living under a rock? You already have the ability to play from your couch with a controller if you have a PC.