So...whats the benefit of getting an Xbone over a PC right now?

#21BrownGottiPosted 2/12/2014 7:41:40 PM
Bikes- posted...
Pulp posted...
PC gamers are just scared. They get less big name games every year. Piracy and more consumer-friendly platforms have nearly destroyed the entire PC gaming market.

Making stuff up, for when facts are against you!

PC gaming is on the decline. In fact PC purchases for the first time in decades are on the decline.
#22Bikes-Posted 2/12/2014 7:43:43 PM
BrownGotti posted...
Bikes- posted...
Pulp posted...
PC gamers are just scared. They get less big name games every year. Piracy and more consumer-friendly platforms have nearly destroyed the entire PC gaming market.

Making stuff up, for when facts are against you!

PC gaming is on the decline. In fact PC purchases for the first time in decades are on the decline.

Hardware sales are down because tablets are more useful than laptops/desktops for a lot of things. Game sales are on the rise, steam is growing stupidly large amount every year.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#23PulpPosted 2/12/2014 7:49:35 PM
Bikes- posted...

Hardware sales are down because tablets are more useful than laptops/desktops for a lot of things. Game sales are on the rise, steam is growing stupidly large amount every year.

Reassurance Post.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#24yiangaruuugaPosted 2/12/2014 7:52:29 PM
I don't like KB+M, and I mostly enjoy shooters. Therefore, it would be silly to put myself in a place that gives me a disadvantage.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#25kcypher2000Posted 2/12/2014 9:01:00 PM
Its simple i prefer consoles, console games are more reliable and I have both so i can get the pc exclusives and the xbox exclusives.

Question is why get a ps4 when it only has multiplat PC games and old ones at that. FF14....yay....
#26plus1zeroPosted 2/12/2014 9:19:27 PM
With PC gaming, you'll have to grow a beard and shave it all except your neck, then buy nerdy glasses and rock a fedora.

Only then will you look cool and be able to be a PC gamer.
#27Spanish_Fly1Posted 2/12/2014 9:22:54 PM
Where's the couch coop option for pc gaming?
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#28Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 9:23:53 PM
Pulp posted...
- Controlling your screen with Kinect.

- Exclusive Content.

- No viruses on Xbone.

- No annoying driver issues or bugs on Xbone.

- Can play with a controller on the couch.

- Better servers and the power of the Cloud.

Kinect coming to PC, Xbone doesn't need viruses, it's OS is bugged up, can use the Xbone controller and play on the couch

Titanfall on PC is using the Azure servers, Microsoft will eventually bring all the Xbone exclusives to the App store, they already stated they plan to bring the titles over, they use to bring the Xbox exclusives to PC but GWFL was such a failure they gave up on that ideal.

Windows already uses the same servers as the Xbox One, no difference.

What else you got, sucka?
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#29Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 9:24:49 PM
Pulp posted...

Piracy? If I remember correctly, Xbox and PS games were always the first games to get pirated.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#30M1911A1Posted 2/12/2014 9:52:53 PM
Gaming platforms are like pokemon to me..."Gotta have em all!"