did the update come out yet?

#1yay4pachirisuPosted 2/12/2014 5:35:55 PM
I haven't gotten it yet
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
#2Special-EddPosted 2/12/2014 5:38:23 PM
Not yet. Should be by the end of the week.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#3Lerp85Posted 2/12/2014 8:14:04 PM
Why ask if u haven't gotten it? Not like u will be left out. It will be mandatory.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#4Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/12/2014 8:17:21 PM
Lerp85 posted...
Why ask if u haven't gotten it? Not like u will be left out. It will be mandatory.
probably because he was expecting it on the 11th, and wanted to check in. perfectly reasonable.
#5Lerp85Posted 2/12/2014 8:22:19 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
Lerp85 posted...
probably because he was expecting it on the 11th, and wanted to check in. perfectly reasonable.

But if it was out he would have gotten it. No need to check in on it.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#6I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 2/12/2014 8:38:32 PM
Lerp85 posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Or he / she aren't around their One and they were curious. For example, at work and killing time.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#7Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/12/2014 8:38:54 PM
Lerp85 posted...
Lerp85 posted...

i know that, and you know that. but, he didn't know that. which should be as obvious to you, as it is to me. but somehow you missed that part, and so you asked him an unnecessary question. the same thing you're holding him accountable for, you're doing yourself.
#8yay4pachirisu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 8:43:59 PM
Lerp85 posted...

I_VTEC_Power_I posted...
Or he / she aren't around their One and they were curious. For example, at work and killing time.

I was told it came out on the 11th. Not seeing / hearing anything about it, I thought I'd ask.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png