I have had an X1 for a few months now...

#1traskmanPosted 2/12/2014 7:54:29 PM
I need a reason to keep it and not sell it for a PS4. Seriously, no trolling or flaming (from me and neither should you.) I wanted a PS4 from the beginning, but my brother was able to put more money forward than me (and he always want the opposite of me for the last 25 years) so we collectively got an Xbox One. We got AC4 since the only other game that peaked any interest was Forza, but my brother hates sims. I have mastered to system; I know every command and have explored every aspect of the X1. I need a reason to keep it. I haven't watched any updates on the PS4 for a month and just saw how much more is available and how much better it looks and works. I am so sick of not even knowing which day the Marketplace updates since there are no updates to find in games or apps. I feel so bored with it. The only reason the console turns on anymore is because DirectTV is circuited through it.

I seriously need a reason to keep this console. I don't take sides, I am NOT a fanboy. I have owned, Playstation, Xbox, and Nintendo consoles (multiple of each) and I am so, so, so let down by this piece of crap. It is nothing special. Heck, I find myself turning my PS3 on before my Xbox One because I actually enjoy it rather than get frustrated that it is so lacking. "Wait for a few months for games to come out." "It is early, there is no telling." I don't think many of the games coming up are that cool, but the ones I do are mostly multiplatform. I see so much more for Playstation than Xbox and just wondering "why???" Both are good consoles, but only one is developing in the very least.

Please, a reason?
---
Most sports, like basketball and football, take one ball. Motocross takes two.
PSN -- KTM525rider Xbox One Gamertag -- SepticSally
#2traskman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:55:37 PM
Oh, and the reason I am posting this topic is because BOTH of us are in the same boat and he is seriously regretting buying it as well.
---
Most sports, like basketball and football, take one ball. Motocross takes two.
PSN -- KTM525rider Xbox One Gamertag -- SepticSally
#3bessy67Posted 2/12/2014 7:56:00 PM
Wait, why did you get an Xbox One in the first place if the exclusives didn't interest you?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4XY12BurnzPosted 2/12/2014 7:58:36 PM
How have you had an Xbox One for a few months when it hasn't even been out a few months yet?
#5HardcoreFtwPosted 2/12/2014 7:59:11 PM
Grass always look greener on the otherside..

Right now I wouldn't sell your console or even switch from another..

Both PS4 and XboxOne are servely lacking in Next Gen games

AC4 was the only good game I played this gen so far.. I play a lot of don't starve on the PS4. Lovely game but not next gen.

I'd wait til more games to come out before making a final judgement.
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
#6CrusnikCainPosted 2/12/2014 8:01:30 PM(edited)
XY12Burnz posted...
How have you had an Xbox One for a few months when it hasn't even been out a few months yet?

been out for more than 2 months that to me is a few months
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#7billsfanno1Posted 2/12/2014 8:12:51 PM
It sounds like you both made a poor decision to buy into next gen so soon. Based on your story it seems PS4 would be even more boring.
#8PsyEdPosted 2/12/2014 8:17:43 PM
Well see what your majority friends has or are going to buy...and what games you want in the future. I personally prefer Ps4 over XBO....and I love BOTH my good ol x360 and ps3. Back in the days I got x360 first.

I would recommend ps4...but think of buying it as a console than a multi-media machine like xbo. And at the end of the day you will get the definitive edition for a next-gen console game on ps4 than xbo. But then again xbo has variety. So think that way and go for it.
---
i7 3770k | GTX 690 | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | NZXT 820 Phantom Case
#9teehee23Posted 2/12/2014 8:26:28 PM
If anyone needs someone else to give them a reason to keep anything then you don't deserve it.
Weak minded people need to learn to make up their own mind.

You're welcome.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#10Lerp85Posted 2/12/2014 8:30:01 PM
XY12Burnz posted...

Some one needs to look up the word few I think.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.