I have had an X1 for a few months now...

#11I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 2/12/2014 8:47:16 PM
If you need to ask then you should sell it.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#12VirobotPosted 2/12/2014 9:04:46 PM
Sell it and get the dopest toaster oven at Sears!
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." -Blackbeard.
#13DarkReign2022Posted 2/12/2014 9:20:07 PM
Jesus Christ the gaming community has turned to **** since they last generation launched. The consoles have been out 2 months and everybody is already whining about lack of game and declaring consoles to be in trouble or already dead. This is no different than any other console release in history. The consoles have been out for 2 months. Do you really expect either company to have already developed and released all of it's trump cards at the same time? Nevermind that the average AAA title takes 2-3 years to develop, but developers are still learning how to fully utilize, need time for console sales to expand so they can turn the highest possible probability (if a game costs $78 million to develop, do you think it's a good idea selling it on a console with 4 million users and interest from less than 50% of said owners), and have to space releases out so they're not stepping on each other's toes (something this is the negative effect of being a Day One launch title.)

Sony has Infamous on the way and Microsoft has Titanfall. E3 is just a few months away and both companies promise to have huge surprises for us, some of which we will see before the end of this year.

Coming from a guy that has zero interest in any game currently released on any of the 3 next-gen consoles and little to no interest in any upcoming next-gen exclusives (all of the near-release games I want are coming to the 360, so I'm content with not making the jump just yet), this generation is on par with the launches of every console in recent decades. A couple good games, but no game will ever be truly all-encompassing.

On the subject of your original query, have a little patience. The XB1 obviously lacks a launch lineup that interests you, but the PS4 effectively has all of the same games (and fewer exclusives at the moment. In exchange for Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Ryse and Killer Instinct you're getting Killzone and Knack.) Both consoles will be picking up at the standard pace that all consoles go through after their launch phase and E3 will present games of interest to both parties. If you want a reason to stick with the XB1 or switch to the PS4, wait until E3. Once E3 comes around and you see what to expect for the next 2 years, than you can genuinely make an educated decision on what console belongs in your future.
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/12/2014 9:26:14 PM
CrusnikCain posted...
XY12Burnz posted...
How have you had an Xbox One for a few months when it hasn't even been out a few months yet?

been out for more than 2 months that to me is a few months

few is 3 or more. 2 is a couple
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#15Lerp85Posted 2/12/2014 9:32:14 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
CrusnikCain posted...
XY12Burnz posted...
How have you had an Xbox One for a few months when it hasn't even been out a few months yet?

been out for more than 2 months that to me is a few months

few is 3 or more. 2 is a couple

Another who needs to look up the word few.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#16XY12BurnzPosted 2/12/2014 9:32:20 PM
Lerp85 posted...
XY12Burnz posted...

Some one needs to look up the word few I think.

Yes someone does. A couple is two, it's been just over two months, not quite three yet.
#17Lerp85Posted 2/12/2014 9:37:27 PM
XY12Burnz posted...
Lerp85 posted...
XY12Burnz posted...

Some one needs to look up the word few I think.

Yes someone does. A couple is two, it's been just over two months, not quite three yet.

a small number of.
synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three

There looked it up for ya.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#18theSpiccoliPosted 2/12/2014 9:39:46 PM
TC, I hope this doesn't come across as mean spirited, but if you're coming to a message board looking for reasons to sell/justify your purchase, just get rid of it. If you were interested in keeping it, you would be researching what exclusives and multiplats were coming in the future yourself and wouldn't need to ask random people such as us for reasons as to hang on to it.
---
GT-TheSpiccoli
#19Lerp85Posted 2/12/2014 10:44:30 PM
What nothing to say burnz?
---
#20xacebopPosted 2/12/2014 10:50:54 PM
There is a lack of games on both consoles. You'd be in the same spot if u had gotten the ps4 first. The reason I chose ps4 was because I knew it would have a slower start then the xbone but it will be a better purchase in the end.

No matter what you do you will still be an indecisive person who has no patience. Swapping consoles won't fix that. If I was you I'd still get the ps4 because its better in almost every way