Titanfall receiving positive press.

#11Spanish_Fly1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 9:38:58 PM
BSerenity posted...
theSpiccoli posted...
That eurogamer link...wow. First time I've seen it going 60fps. I'm excited.

~60fps

Yup and due for a resolution increase before launch. I was content at 720p 60 fps. Any added resolution is icing on the cake.
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#12Troll_DirectoryPosted 2/12/2014 9:40:21 PM
Porunga posted...
Call of Duty gets rave reviews from the gaming press as well....

I'll let you make your own conclusions from that.
like hell it does. ghosts got trounced.
#13Juzten76Posted 2/12/2014 9:42:01 PM
Porunga posted...
Call of Duty gets rave reviews from the gaming press as well....

I'll let you make your own conclusions from that.

I've concluded you're in denial.
#14BSerenityPosted 2/12/2014 9:45:24 PM
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
theSpiccoli posted...

~60fps

Yup and due for a resolution increase before launch. I was content at 720p 60 fps. Any added resolution is icing on the cake.

It isn't a stable 60. Pushing up to 900 is going to make that worst. Unless, they are going to drop other visual details along with the increase in reso.

720/rock steady 60 would be prefect for the game. Especially the speed they are trying to portray.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 9:46:33 PM
I just can't get over how bland the levels are. It's basically bland buildings with few bushes.

PC version should be better, PC gamers normally don't buy bs and developers know this
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#16Lawboy2Posted 2/12/2014 9:50:14 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I just can't get over how bland the levels are. It's basically bland buildings with few bushes.

PC version should be better, PC gamers normally don't buy bs and developers know this

U realize uve only seen two maps...there will be tons more...come on don't make judgments off of two maps
#17Lawboy2Posted 2/12/2014 9:51:05 PM
BSerenity posted...
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
theSpiccoli posted...

~60fps

It isn't a stable 60. Pushing up to 900 is going to make that worst. Unless, they are going to drop other visual details along with the increase in reso.

720/rock steady 60 would be prefect for the game. Especially the speed they are trying to portray.

Must ppl be negative....who said it wasn't a stable 60fps
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 9:52:44 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

U realize uve only seen two maps...there will be tons more...come on don't make judgments off of two maps

That would hold true for map design but assets are always recycled, so it's probably going to be more or less the same. Basically all maps are going to be the same because the wall run is part of game play, can't Wall-Run on large open maps, so it's always going to be a city filled with these square bland buildings.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#19M1911A1Posted 2/12/2014 9:53:59 PM
FusionC posted...
Pretty sure that Ghosts got far from rave reviews. But maybe since they werent written in namekian stuff was lost in translation.

LOL. The password is PORUNGA!
#20Spanish_Fly1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 9:54:58 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

You do realize it's an online only game. Some things have to be sacrificed to improve game play.
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.