Titanfall receiving positive press.

#31Lawboy2Posted 2/12/2014 9:03:09 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I just can't get over how bland the levels are. It's basically bland buildings with few bushes.

PC version should be better, PC gamers normally don't buy bs and developers know this

You do realize it's an online only game. Some things have to be sacrificed to improve game play.

Battlefield 4 features 64 player battles, destruction, multiple vehicles, different buildings from little bunkers to skyscrapers, etc..

Why is everything compared to something else...I swear if u wanted to play Bf 4 then play BF 4....I have the same problem with the party chat system???if u wanted 360 part chat then play on 360

Because what you claimed, is not true and I provided an example that it is is possible.

Oh I didn't say that I was just commenting on the destructible environment in BF 4....I apologize for saying anything...it's just been a long day...I think this titanfall coverage was overboard and I heard so much negativity and no one has even played the game yet....and since I've played it...it kinda sucks jeering ppl talk bad about it
#32RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/12/2014 9:04:05 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I just can't get over how bland the levels are. It's basically bland buildings with few bushes.

PC version should be better, PC gamers normally don't buy bs and developers know this

You do realize it's an online only game. Some things have to be sacrificed to improve game play.

Battlefield 4 features 64 player battles, destruction, multiple vehicles, different buildings from little bunkers to skyscrapers, etc..

Why is everything compared to something else...I swear if u wanted to play Bf 4 then play BF 4....I have the same problem with the party chat system???if u wanted 360 part chat then play on 360

Because what you claimed, is not true and I provided an example that it is is possible.

Well actually... BF4 is having all kinds of issues. From lag to black polygons, to players skating around, to getting booted to the menu screen or dashboard, rubberbanding, and the list goes on.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#33Spanish_Fly1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 9:04:10 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
if you took every topic in all three Titanfall boards and put them together you'd still have 4 dozen topics less than all the topics about Titanfall on this board...

Sure beats all the frame rate, and kinect nsa topics. ..
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#34JoeSkeletorPosted 2/12/2014 9:06:10 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
if you took every topic in all three Titanfall boards and put them together you'd still have 4 dozen topics less than all the topics about Titanfall on this board...

Its because of this stupid ps4 vs xb1 war i swear if this game was on one sony system all the big cock talk would dissappear.
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XBL: Joeskeletor / WiiU: FooPanChoo / Feel free to friend request.
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 9:06:34 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Well actually... BF4 is having all kinds of issues. From lag to black polygons, to players skating around, to getting booted to the menu screen or dashboard, rubberbanding, and the list goes on.

Yeah, you must be new to Dice games, well it's not Dice's fault, it's EA, oh wait. EA is the publisher for Titanfall so expect a lot of bugs due to EA rushing the product. Anyway, Dice games are always bugged to hell for like a year because EA never gives them enough time to fix everything, so they gotta fix it while its released
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#36theSpiccoliPosted 2/12/2014 9:09:14 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Yeah, you must be new to Dice games, well it's not Dice's fault, it's EA, oh wait. EA is the publisher for Titanfall so expect a lot of bugs due to EA rushing the product. Anyway, Dice games are always bugged to hell for like a year because EA never gives them enough time to fix everything, so they gotta fix it while its released

To be fair, Titanfall won't be running on EA's servers
---
GT-TheSpiccoli
#37RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/12/2014 9:11:15 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Pretty sure TitanFall has been in the works for 5 years. And I was just proving how stupid your previous statement was. I am not new to EA or DICE but keep talking out your ass. You completely changed your point btw LOL!
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#38Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/12/2014 9:11:24 PM
theSpiccoli posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

EA definitely secured themselves as the worst game publishing company of the year again with Battlefield 4.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#39Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 9:12:02 PM
theSpiccoli posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

BF4 isn't runing on EA servers either, not the actual game.

Most of the servers are private, it's not the servers, nor the hardware. It's the code, doesn't matter what server it's on, if the code sucks, the game is going to have issues.

Servers don't really matter that much for when it comes to a game functioning. People put too much stock into the value of servers, companies such as Microsoft market the s*** out of their Azure server, it's just a server, same as others. IT's not using new technology only exclusive to MS, in fact other companies has better technology, especially cloud based than Microsoft.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#40squidney2k1Posted 2/12/2014 9:12:56 PM
Yeah, Titanfall will be using Microsoft's servers (thankfully) with EA running the backup servers. 90% of us will be playing on MS's servers.

The game looks very, very good. I didn't get into the Beta (boo!), but the responses are overwhelmingly positive. The only negatives seemed to be focused around the AI of the bots being somewhat stupid, with the largest complaints being: a) They prioritize targeting other bots over players; and b) They're push-overs.
---
Mass Effect 4: Titanfall's Destiny XIV-2....think about it. \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.