Titanfall receiving positive press.

#41Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/12/2014 10:13:57 PM
squidney2k1 posted...
Yeah, Titanfall will be using Microsoft's servers (thankfully) with EA running the backup servers. 90% of us will be playing on MS's servers.

and to the 10%.

go **** yourselves...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#42RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/12/2014 10:14:26 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
squidney2k1 posted...
Yeah, Titanfall will be using Microsoft's servers (thankfully) with EA running the backup servers. 90% of us will be playing on MS's servers.

and to the 10%.

go **** yourselves...

Lol
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#43theSpiccoliPosted 2/12/2014 10:15:50 PM
squidney2k1 posted...

The game looks very, very good. I didn't get into the Beta (boo!), but the responses are overwhelmingly positive. The only negatives seemed to be focused around the AI of the bots being somewhat stupid, with the largest complaints being: a) They prioritize targeting other bots over players; and b) They're push-overs.

How do you know you didn't get into the beta? Or are you talking about the alpha? If that's the case, they're still doing signups at http://www.titanfall.com/beta until the 14th, so get on it!
---
GT-TheSpiccoli
#44Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/12/2014 10:22:00 PM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Well actually... BF4 is having all kinds of issues. From lag to black polygons, to players skating around, to getting booted to the menu screen or dashboard, rubberbanding, and the list goes on.

Yeah, you must be new to Dice games, well it's not Dice's fault, it's EA, oh wait. EA is the publisher for Titanfall so expect a lot of bugs due to EA rushing the product. Anyway, Dice games are always bugged to hell for like a year because EA never gives them enough time to fix everything, so they gotta fix it while its released

Pretty sure TitanFall has been in the works for 5 years. And I was just proving how stupid your previous statement was. I am not new to EA or DICE but keep talking out your ass. You completely changed your point btw LOL!

Stop derping bro, think before spouting some non sense
the two creating Titanfall was fired March 2010 from Activision, Titanfall development started around May 2010, which means no funding until they were funded by EA and announced June 2011, so that is basically when the real development of the game started.

That is 3 years

3 =/= 5

Math much?

So really the first some what playable prototype probably wasn't compiled until late 2012, not to mention the company wasn't sure which platform it was coming out on, the exclusive to Microsoft didn't happen until like late 2012, 2013. So they had no clue on what hardware was needed and what limitations they had, which makes the game completely fresh, and premature.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#45squidney2k1Posted 2/12/2014 10:24:37 PM
theSpiccoli posted...
squidney2k1 posted...

The game looks very, very good. I didn't get into the Beta (boo!), but the responses are overwhelmingly positive. The only negatives seemed to be focused around the AI of the bots being somewhat stupid, with the largest complaints being: a) They prioritize targeting other bots over players; and b) They're push-overs.

How do you know you didn't get into the beta? Or are you talking about the alpha? If that's the case, they're still doing signups at http://www.titanfall.com/beta until the 14th, so get on it!

I know that, I just meant I'm not in it right now. Rumor has it that they sound out new invites every morning.
---
Mass Effect 4: Titanfall's Destiny XIV-2....think about it. \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.
#46theSpiccoliPosted 2/12/2014 10:26:35 PM
squidney2k1 posted...
theSpiccoli posted...
squidney2k1 posted...

I know that, I just meant I'm not in it right now. Rumor has it that they sound out new invites every morning.

I don't think they've started yet; Vince and Respawn tweeted that only friends/family are playing right now. They'll start sending out codes to us peons on Friday.
---
GT-TheSpiccoli
#47PStrifePosted 2/12/2014 10:33:41 PM
Paid positive press.
#48Spanish_Fly1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 1:36:32 AM
PStrife posted...
Paid positive press.

How can MS have that many video game journalists under their payroll?
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#49DojoMaxPosted 2/13/2014 3:02:37 AM
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
theSpiccoli posted...
That eurogamer link...wow. First time I've seen it going 60fps. I'm excited.

~60fps

Yup and due for a resolution increase before launch. I was content at 720p 60 fps. Any added resolution is icing on the cake.

Ive played it at 60fps before this.... so...
---
stop trollin
#50RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/13/2014 3:04:47 AM
Marqmax posted...
Spanish_Fly1 posted...
BSerenity posted...
theSpiccoli posted...
That eurogamer link...wow. First time I've seen it going 60fps. I'm excited.

~60fps

Yup and due for a resolution increase before launch. I was content at 720p 60 fps. Any added resolution is icing on the cake.

Ive played it at 60fps before this.... so...

No way!? You must be really cool then...
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go