You know, this year could be a great year for Bungie & Halo fans....

#1zerooo0Posted 2/12/2014 9:35:46 PM
If Halo 5 doesn't get delayed or say that we do get the Halo 2 HD remake this year that would mean we would get a Halo game, and Destiny which is made by Bungie. I say that's a pretty great first year for those of us who enjoy/will enjoy the games.

Best part is Bungie is multiplat so more people will get to experience them. I just thought that how awesome it is that we are getting a new or HD Halo and a Bungie game the first year of our new console life.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/12/2014 9:43:54 PM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68558018?page=1
according to xbots Bungie nows sucks knobs and MS developed Halo and Bungie was just slapped on as the developer just because...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 9:44:00 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68558018?page=1
according to xbots Bungie nows sucks knobs and MS developed the game and Bungie was just slapped on as the developer just because...

Don't care about what they think all I care about is what I think here, and I think Bungie is awesome....Even with the misstep of Reach.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4DarkReign2022Posted 2/12/2014 9:48:46 PM
Halo Spartan Assault on Xbox consoles, Halo 2 Anniversary in November (supposedly) and Halo 5 next year if that's the case. Plus can't forget the recently released Halo: Mortal Dictata, the Initiation Graphic novels, the new publication they've announced will be out later this year, and the Steven Spielberg produced TV series due later this year as well. And while some entries in the series haven't been as strong as past entries (Halo Legends and Halo Reach being the worst yet) nothing released for the series yet has actually been "Bad" so I'm excited for everything they have in the works right now and I'll continue to be excited until I begin to see them slipping.
#5Lawboy2Posted 2/12/2014 9:52:31 PM
I love bungie and I love the halo story
#66453Posted 2/16/2014 5:39:37 PM
As much as liked the Bungie Halo entries, I feel that since they've become such a large studio they've lost something. Call me crazy, but I think they caught lightning in a bottle under desperate circumstances (read any stories about the development of the first Halo) tweaked and refined it a bit in Halo 2 and 3, and then lost it in Reach.

I would like if they went go back to their roots and did something new; Destiny seems a little derivative (a mash of Halo and Borderlands and MMOs, which has little to no appeal to me). That said, I will hold off judgement until I see more or actually play it. Could be really good for all I know.
---
Meine hosen sind auf feuer!