I got an Xbox one and I say this console is

#1chedibang1994Posted 2/13/2014 2:20:27 AM
Very well done it's honestly pretty cool the graphics are stunning especially when playing need for speed and killer instinct I mean seriously I see the xbox get so much hate yet I enjoy it like my ps4 and wii u equally I can't wait for exclusives but is 1080p and 60 fraps important when comparing both systems there are key differences yet not enough to trip about or do you guys see a difference in comparison
---
"You fool! Don't you realize yet you're up against the perfect weapon?!"- Super Perfect Cell
#2LapanuiPosted 2/13/2014 2:32:06 AM
I'm happy with my X1. I got it just before 2014 started with CoD: Ghosts. I got Dead Rising 3 like a few days afterwards and have been playing it ever since. This is due to not having money because I spent it all on the console...

Got paid this week and I ordered Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. Graphics are great, gameplay is awesome. Hope they release a sequel.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#3RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/13/2014 6:37:53 AM(edited)
chedibang1994 posted...
Very well done it's honestly pretty cool the graphics are stunning especially when playing need for speed and killer instinct I mean seriously I see the xbox get so much hate yet I enjoy it like my ps4 and wii u equally I can't wait for exclusives but is 1080p and 60 fraps important when comparing both systems there are key differences yet not enough to trip about or do you guys see a difference in comparison

75% of that hate XB gets is from other console fangirls.

Edit: and I'm really enjoying mine too. Was debating whether to sell off my 360 once I got it and I'm glad I did. I have ZERO interest in ever touching a 360 again after using the XB1 for the last month. The games/titles will come soon enough. Just like every console release the library isn't 200 games deep and 50 GOTY titles at once. I have plenty of gaming options if I wanted them. For now I'm content with BF4 until I fully level up. By then TitanFall is out so.... IM GOOD.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#4BadLuckIncPosted 2/13/2014 6:31:03 AM
Like I have always said, this console is the more exciting and interesting one this generation, and the haters and Sony Kids just can't seem to stay far away from it. I enjoy mine too =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#5cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2014 6:33:45 AM(edited)
I love it too and play it every night. Before this, I spent all my gaming time on the PC playing games, but the Xbox One brought me back over to consoles.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
#6darknessturbo8Posted 2/13/2014 6:40:07 AM
chedibang1994 posted...

People will always find something to argue/complain/GoFullTrolltard about.

I'm sure, at this precise moment in time, there are people arguing over who has the best ratio of chocolate to milk for their favorite brand of chocolate milk, while they insult each other about it.
---
My SV = 261 FC = 4570-7620-1556 IGN = Turbo
http://okamiturbo.deviantart.com/
#7DarkReign2022Posted 2/13/2014 6:56:26 AM
I honestly don't see a difference between 720 and 1080. My playtime is split between a 50" LED TV and a 19" LCD Gaems Vanguard case and I honestly can't even see a different between 420 and 1080. As for framerate, higher framerate does not always equal better quality. A higher framerate generally results in the amount of blur you see in motion and I honestly hate when my games blur. I prefer to see my picture with clarity, so having a locked down 30 fps is immensely preferable to having a fluid 60 fps, which is the pushing the brink of what the human eye can perceive anyway.
#8method115Posted 2/13/2014 7:40:24 AM
Graphics help makes games better but they don't make or break a game not even close. I don't mind discussing the comparisons between games but people do go overboard on both sides.
---
PSN: method114