Xbox One Controller Input to be Tweaked for Titanfall

#1BadLuckIncPosted 2/13/2014 7:34:50 AM
This is pretty craZY. This game is surely getting the golden treatment, and it deserves it! The fact the developers are getting some say in how the new Xbox One controller is to be tweaked for their game as well as upcoming ones is awesome.

Really looking forward to February and Marches Xbox One Update. Titanfall is looking fantastic.... heck all of March's games coming to X360 and Xbox One are looking great lol =D

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17316-Xbox-One-Controller-Input-to-be-Tweaked-for-Titanfall.html
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#2DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 2/13/2014 7:41:31 AM
That is pretty cool.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#3BadLuckInc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:44:31 AM
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
That is pretty cool.

It really is, seeing as a mere developer of a new IP no less, is getting this much attention from the consoles owner. Microsoft has a lot of faith in this game, and I'm sure it will be amazing for us Xbox One owners.
---
#4Juzten76Posted 2/13/2014 7:49:18 AM
What's this about the upscaler? Is this going to improve the way all games look or something? They look pretty damn good already!
#5BadLuckInc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:51:38 AM
Juzten76 posted...
What's this about the upscaler? Is this going to improve the way all games look or something? They look pretty damn good already!

I'm not 100% sure, but you are right, I think the games and their performance thus far on the Xbox One are great. They are only going to get better, and if this up-scaling is going to help with better visuals well then I say full sail ahead!
---
#6XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/13/2014 7:54:54 AM
Makes you wonder if Microsoft isn't making a move for the game to be exclusive. Other than halo I've never seen them give so much toward a game.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#7BadLuckInc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:58:11 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Makes you wonder if Microsoft isn't making a move for the game to be exclusive. Other than halo I've never seen them give so much toward a game.

You're right in your speculation. You aren't really hearing ANYTHING about the PC and X360 version, and the Xbox One is getting all the attention and tweaks. Heck some of the updates for the Xbox One are SPECIFICALLY for and to enhance our enjoyment of Titanfall (February and March update). Party chat fixes and joining friends games will be great again.
---
#8XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/13/2014 8:01:08 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

You're right in your speculation. You aren't really hearing ANYTHING about the PC and X360 version, and the Xbox One is getting all the attention and tweaks. Heck some of the updates for the Xbox One are SPECIFICALLY for and to enhance our enjoyment of Titanfall (February and March update). Party chat fixes and joining friends games will be great again.

It's a good possibility, for a lack of better words they catered to this game so far. Ghosts has been on the system since launch with no fix to party chat.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#9BadLuckInc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 8:13:49 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...

It's a good possibility, for a lack of better words they catered to this game so far. Ghosts has been on the system since launch with no fix to party chat.

They knew CoD would sell even if it was just stick figures running around lol. Sad though they know it sells even if it's completely broken. Titanfall, they want the franchise to be always polished and respected if it indeed continues with the series. Titanfall could be Microsoft's new Halo baby =o
---
#10DVentPosted 2/13/2014 7:07:56 PM
So this is just for the thumbsticks. I am sure down the road the controller will be revised. I am really enjoying the system (new owner) and my only gripe right now with the controller is it seems sometimes when I hit a shoulder button the input isn't registering and I am not sure if that is because of the design or something else.
---
XBOX 360 GT - DVent360