After some people made a huge deal about MS paying Youtubers...

#1CKnightPosted 2/13/2014 12:05:37 PM
to promote the Xbox, I'm starting to notice Youtube channels shill for a bunch of other sites, services and devices. More than usual.

I know it's always been going on but some of the youtube channels who acted high and mighty have no problem taking promotional cash and throwing Benq monitors, fight sticks, online services and such in my face.

And funny thing is I don't know if they use the services or like the products.

It's weird that MS was given heat for something everyone does.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082
#2EllesarienPosted 2/13/2014 12:07:09 PM
We get ALOT of fake outrage in here.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#3Goregasm17Posted 2/13/2014 12:09:14 PM
It's because the internet is full of a bunch of sheeple who have grown to dislike the Xbox, thus anything Microsoft related gets slammed by a bunch of nerds spreading rumor and hating Xbox based on those rumors.

I mean really, you still have dweebs running around spouting off, "MS tried to DRM us on release, I hold a grudge against them for that." even though they removed all the things the people said they didn't want about it.

Sheep will be mad as long as the other sheep are upset.
#4BlueJester007Posted 2/13/2014 12:11:39 PM
Internet RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!
---
I don't like Lara Croft's new look.
#5suprsoliderPosted 2/13/2014 12:17:25 PM
I mean really, you still have dweebs running around spouting off, "MS tried to DRM us on release, I hold a grudge against them for that." even though they removed all the things the people said they didn't want about it.
---

The very fact that they tried to is still more damning and Microsoft should always be held accountable for even attempting to do that.

Even though I plan to get a Xbone eventually, I still won't let Microsoft forget they tried screwing over the consumer.

So I will continue to bring up their DRM debacle. If Sony did the same, I would do that to them as well.
---
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"
PSN ID: CF-105
#6SonyPonyTonyPosted 2/13/2014 12:21:07 PM
suprsolider posted...
---

The very fact that they tried to is still more damning and Microsoft should always be held accountable for even attempting to do that.

Even though I plan to get a Xbone eventually, I still won't let Microsoft forget they tried screwing over the consumer.

So I will continue to bring up their DRM debacle. If Sony did the same, I would do that to them as well.

They did, they wanted to have DRM but allowed MS to test the waters first

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/DRM-Xbox-One-PlayStation-4-Shuhei-Yoshida-Hiroshi-Kawano,23292.html
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#7CKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 3:57:42 PM
suprsolider posted...
---

More damning? Get a life dude and move on. It's pathetic to still rage over something that never ended up happening.

MS didn't try DRM because they said they wouldn't before the console launched. MS simply announced it as a feature and when gamers complained they took it away before the console launched.

So your literally crying and raging over milk that was never spilled. Your crying over the idea of someone spilling it which is sad. The new gen of consoles is in full swing and DRM free and your still crying about it? That's weird.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082
#8ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 3:58:29 PM
Ellesarien posted...
We get ALOT of fake outrage in here.
#9Jedi454Posted 2/13/2014 4:05:39 PM
CKnight posted...
suprsolider posted...
---

More damning? Get a life dude and move on. It's pathetic to still rage over something that never ended up happening.

MS didn't try DRM because they said they wouldn't before the console launched. MS simply announced it as a feature and when gamers complained they took it away before the console launched.

So your literally crying and raging over milk that was never spilled. Your crying over the idea of someone spilling it which is sad. The new gen of consoles is in full swing and DRM free and your still crying about it? That's weird.

He used the Nerd Rage Perk, 50+ Damage Resistance and Strength is raised up 10 if HP drops below 20%.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#10OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/13/2014 4:09:35 PM
CKnight posted...

It is the fact that they tried to do it in the first place that matters. Kind of like if someone tried to mug you but figured out they couldn't get away with it so they decided to give up on it. Would you still want to be that guy's friend after that? If anything you're the sheep for forgiving them imo.

You ever hear of companies being trusted? Well, these sort of stunts are what make people lose trust in companies. That is why I had a 360 last gen and won't be getting an xbone this gen.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.